Admirals being attacked in the bathroom

At seven o'clock, the party officially started. As the chairman of Noah Group and the organizer of this event, Fu Chengze had to speak a few words on stage.

Director Fu on the stage changed his clothes. When he spoke, he had a smile on his lips. The hormones all over his body made the breathing of Omega and Beta suffocate. I don't know if it was their illusion. I always felt that Director Fu changed his clothes as if he had changed suddenly. , became a ferocious beast whose desire was satisfied, and was still yawning lazily after eating and drinking.

The sound of the elegant piano was flowing in the crowdfunding staggered venue. Two well-dressed Alphas talked and laughed and entered the bathroom. They washed their hands in front of the mirror, took out a cigarette and lit it.

The fragrance of the isolated pheromone in the toilet faintly exudes its own effect. In the cubicle not far from them, two strong and strong men sandwiched a cold white-skinned young man in the middle and fucked wildly, "Goo The sound of the water was covered by the melodious music outside, and the young man's body was tightly covered, only the muscles of the calf resting on the bend of the man's arm were tense and trembling.

An Qiluo bowed his head, his light-colored hair drooping down, he bit the thin white neck fiercely, Jun Yan Xiao half-kneeled on the ground, buried his head on Alpha's chest and grabbed the skinned nipple, their penises hit each other Before and after, they contradicted and stuffed Tiaodan's cavity as if they had made an agreement.

Tang Tang's forehead was wet, his amber eyes were covered with mist, and he was already a little unconscious. The milk beads on his chest were piercing and tingling. He hugged Jun Yanxiao's head tightly as if he was breastfeeding, and he couldn't tell. Rejecting or pandering softly, Alpha's snow-white fleshy buttocks have obvious fingerprints, and the red hole in the middle is fully stretched, and it is unbelievably slippery.

Two equally thick and long penises quickly entered inside, bringing out bits and pieces of semen, and looking up, Alpha's strong abdominal muscles were shot out in a lewd arc.

"Slut, the little asshole is full of water," Jun Yanxiao spat out her bright red nipples, gasped and whispered, "Is it fun for me to do it? Hmm!" The male root hit fiercely into another dick and vibrating egg The genital cavity makes the full cavity painful and refreshing.

The thrill of the genital rubbing and the shivering after the genital cavity was impacted was strong. An Qiluo lowered his head and licked the blood clean, panting comfortably, "Well... the general's cavity is so powerful, it sucks me so good." Big glans Without pulling it out, I happily grind the fleshy wall of the genital cavity.

The sensitive cavity was hit and grinded one after another, the bouncing egg vibrated and was thrown back and forth by the cock, Alpha gasped and begged for mercy: "Woo...don't, uh...pull it out, uh." The legs that were originally full of explosive power also Unbelievably soft, he kicked weakly twice, struggling to free Jun Yan Xiao's arms, but in the end it didn't change the ending of the two men fucking him.

"What sound?" The man smoking outside wondered.

Tang Tang's breathing stopped abruptly. He sat on An Qiluo's crotch and his body slowly tensed up. The man outside asked if anyone was there. The two big cocks in the hole are pinching sorely.

"Hiss..." Jun Yanxiao and An Qiluo took a breath together.

Jun Yanxiao exhaled, lowered her voice and whispered: "Honey, my husband hurts so much when I'm pinched in the couch."

Tang Tang didn't dare to speak, he bit his lips tightly, his cold eyes stared wide, and he looked cute that he had never seen before.

"There's no sound?" The man's companion listened carefully, feeling baffled: "Did you hear it wrong?"