Arc 6 The Sven Broker in the Entertainment Circle

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang, the gold medal manager of Morningstar Entertainment, brought out a singer after only four years in the industry, a little king of the music scene, with extremely strong wrists, he can be called a myth in the industry]

Summer is about to enter, and the warm spring sun exudes warmth, and the rushing crowd is rushing to the morning rush hour. In the city center, some groupies who come to play will stop and take pictures when they pass by the high-tech building of Morningstar Entertainment.

They were chattering excitedly, discussing whether they would be lucky enough to meet that artist at work today...their voices stopped abruptly. The door of the Bentley car parked next to him opened, and the simple leather shoes stepped on the ground first. The tight black suit pants wrapped the slender and beautiful legs. The girls paused and looked over.

I saw that the owner of that leg came out of the car gracefully, his slightly long black hair reflected the warm sun, his cold white skin was shone brightly by the light, and a button of his white shirt was unbuttoned refreshingly... It seemed that he was caught by the light. Suddenly, the man narrowed his eyes slightly, and walked gracefully towards the company gate.

At this time, an artist hurried over to say hello to him, he casually tilted his head, lightly pushed down the silver-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, his light-colored lips hooked up, and said something to the artist What.

pat...

When the mobile phone was dropped on the ground, the girls only felt that the spring sun was so bright and sunny, which made them dizzy for a while.

"Duck!!! What kind of fairy is this!!!"

"WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooI

"This... is this the manager? I seem to have heard of him."

"Agent? Whose agent is it?"

...

Many artists in the lobby were busy, some were in a hurry to catch up on the announcement, and some were in a hurry to go to the training class. As soon as Tang Tang stepped into the door of the building, sharp-eyed artists came over to say hello.

"Brother Tang"

"Hello Don"

The little artists' eyes were shining, and their tone of voice was very respectful. After all, this industry legend in front of him has recently been out of business! ! They all tried their best to be chosen by this man of God.

Tang Tang smiled, nodded to them, and then walked towards the elevator.

The members of the men's team looked at the back of the man leaving, wondering: "Hey, why did Jiang Xi terminate the contract and go to Shengqing for entertainment?"

Another person in the group echoed, "That's right, brother Tang has such good resources, I don't know how many people in the company want to be assigned to him, but Jiang Xi is good, I don't know if I am blessed."

"Hush! Don't mention this. I heard that Brother Tang and Jiang Xi had a good time, so they may be separated now."

"I'm going, I don't see it at all."

The elevator doors closed slowly, and the little gossip gradually disappeared. Tang Tang stood quietly in the elevator, his eyes passed through the lens, and he glanced at the handsome and elegant face reflected on the elevator door, thinking , didn't you see it at all?

Jiang Xi is not from a professional background, and he doesn't even have a high degree of education. The only thing he has is a good voice and a beautiful face that makes him a little sparrow flying out of a mountain nest. The music scene was saturated in those few years, Little Sparrow worked hard in the entertainment industry for a year, except for wanting to dive into him, he didn't make any splashes. It was the queen of the song that Tang Tang brought out who got married and had children before he picked up the little sparrow and carefully cultivated it into a golden phoenix.