Being attacked and raped in front of subordinates

Fu Chengze was not beaten to death like the other two, because he had just disembarked from the starship when the federal military department sent an order. At that time, the admiral was wiping his clothes and the sticky face on his face with a cold face. After receiving the message, he did not say anything, ordered his soldiers like a gust of wind, and left. The extremely professional Alpha didn't even give a glance to the two lonely dogs behind him, but stopped and said "Wait" when passing by Fu Chengze. I come back".

But... the general's "wait for my return" is not a warm way of greeting. Director Fu methodically took out his optical brain, arranged the company's official duties for a month, and made an appointment for himself at the best hospital and orthopedics department in the interstellar world. The doctor will know.

...

In 5330 of the interstellar calendar, a new generation of Zerg Queens was born. Zergs are so powerful that they can even parasitize on human bodies. In order to obtain food, they began to attack the interstellar border on a large scale, and the Seventeenth Star Region was about to fall.

The pitch-black military starship travels in the depths of space. The Seventeenth Star Region is the farthest from the Federation, and it takes a day for the starship to jump. No one would have thought that the birth of the Zerg Queen would give these bugs low-level intelligence, and they would also know that persimmons It's time to pick up the soft ones.

...

"Admiral, the starship will arrive at the magnetic planet soon." The adjutant said, "The soldiers are ready. After you and the third prince enter, I will close the hatch immediately."

Zergs feed on human flesh, and their parasitic power is extremely terrifying. Now that the Zerg queen is born, it is a matter of human life and death. As the general of the empire, An Qiluo also wants to go to the Seventeenth Star Region and the Federation to jointly resist foreign enemies.

However, it is reasonable to say that he is a prince of the empire, no matter what, he should lead the army from his own country, but this is a wayward master. If he does not go back to be his general, he insists on following the starship of the Federation. The emperor blew his beard and stared. When he left, he specially bought a few ships as "special products" to take back, so as to save his own brats from always thinking about other people's things, which is embarrassing.

As for Fu Chengze and Jun Yanxiao, one sits in the rear, like the mastermind, transporting equipment and supplies for this war that does not know when it will end. A daring man with a high degree of art took his own people to the Sixteenth Star, which is the closest to the Seventeenth Star Region. If the Seventeenth Starfield is close to falling, then the nearby starfields are probably also under attack. These are the strongest fighting forces in the interstellar space, so they can only be temporarily divided into two groups.

Admiral Tang's military uniform was neat and tidy, and he didn't have the slightest lewdness before. He reached out and touched the brim of his hat, and said, "Check all the gaps, and never let the Zerg parasitize anyone in the warship."

"Yes." The adjutant saluted.

It is not unheard of in history that during the warship jump, Alpha, the highest combat power, was silently parasitized by the Zerg, causing the entire starship to be wiped out, and became the ration of female insects.

Tang Tang returned to the lounge, opened his cabin and lay down in it.

In the huge space, each dormant cabin is filled with strong and strong Alpha officers and soldiers. They have not officially entered the floating magnetic star belt yet, and the Alphas who are subordinates salute in unison, which looks weird like the ancient Earth. Capsule hotel.