The doctor was mad by three attacks and cried and panted

The beast teacher's ring ruler slid up the beautiful back, and the thick and long cock was unhurriedly thrusting and grinding in the meat hole. Tang Tang whimpered, grabbing the edge of the table with his five fingers. When he looked up, he saw that their last sex was being shown on the big screen of the class, and the cold and domineering students in it were whipped and pumped acupoints, and the lewd water wet the snow-white buttocks, and he shook his big white ass to cater to the male teacher's sexual organs, and was inserted and gasped.

Tang Tang had tears in his eyes, turned his head in embarrassment, and refused to look any further. Yu Zixu chuckled at the attitude of the ostriches of the students, the ring ruler pressed his back and hips to jerk, the speed of impact became faster and faster, the desks made a "creaking" sound, the thick and long meat stems quickly entered and exited the red anal opening, and the glans hit the heart, dragging out countless sassy juice.

"Uhh......hhh Other...... Woo-huh...... Granary...... Ahhh

Tang Tang was fucked crying and panting, and before he could say the whole thing about begging for mercy intermittently, the beast teacher slammed into it with dissatisfaction, and the huge glans was violently inserted into the rectal opening, making the student bounce up like a dehydrated big white fish and scream non-stop.

"Hoo ......"

In the cold and hoarse cry, the man took a long breath of comfort, he patted the trembling buttocks of the student, and said in a dumb voice: "Classmate Tang's pussy is still so tight......" He moved fiercely, and slammed into the circle of sluts: "The soft flesh is like a small tongue, the licking teacher is so cool......"

"Uh-huh......"

The teenager in the school uniform was half-lying on the table and shivering, he tried to restrain his voice, but he was "poof" by the big cock, he moaned uncontrollably with one mouth, his fingers were tightly picking at the edge of the table, and his knuckles were slightly white.

Yu Zixu didn't want him to endure it, his cold and clear voice trembled, and he broke down and cried from time to time, the timbre between this person's bed sheets is so good, what a pity to endure it......

Thinking so, he went down, hugged the boy from behind, pinched his cheek with his big hand, and made him look up at the screen while squeezing juice back and forth in the flesh hole with his thick sexual organs.

He commanded in a low voice: "Student Tang, call it out and let the teacher listen." "

The purple-red giant root is inserted into the abdominal cavity like crazy,The big glans pounds with all the scars in the intestines,Juicing the strength of the acupoint。 This feeling is so refreshing, so cool that it makes people feel frightened, the swollen gully is stuck in the rectum, as if it can drag the intestines out, Tang Tang was pinched by the big hand on his cheek, and the hoarse cry with desire couldn't be stopped.

I'm going to die...... It's really going to die......

His mind is blank, the small cock is trembling and ejaculating, the meat hole is twitching, squirting out a large pool of mucus, the intestinal wall is pleasing to clamp this huge cock, like countless small mouths licking back and forth, the male root in the body seems to be stimulated, the whole cock is swollen, and there is no trace of wrinkles in the intestines.

The beast teacher presses the crazy rhythm of the cold school bully, and the banging chisel mixed with the lewd sound of the water is very erotic. A pair of male teachers and students on the screen are intertwined like beasts, and in reality, the desks are about to be scrapped at any time, making a heavy "creaking" sound. Gao Leng Xueba's low and dumb crying and panting seduced people to sink, and the narrow hole was also in and out of a purple-red genital, and the entire hole was rotten red in color.