Tang Tezhu experienced holographic simulation

Now the relationship between Tang Tang and Huo Tingshen is not known to the two, but Tang Tang is the adopted son of Uncle Zhong and Huo Tingshen's right-hand man.

Shen Lanfeng tried his best to get Huo Tingshen away, wasn't it just to seize the time, he could dominate people for a week, but after this week, Huo Tingshen came back from Country X, and the little special assistant in front of him would have a backer......

Shen Lanfeng looked unpredictable, although he was not afraid of Huo Tingshen, but the strength of Shen Huo's two families was equal, and the little assistant was not willing to follow him, there was no chance of winning this robbery.

But if there is Lin Qingji, it will be different, if they still don't forget it after getting it, they can even make a few more profits in holographic technology, negotiate with Huo Tingshen, and see if they can give the little assistant to them in exchange.

It was the first time that Shen Lan had such a big "sexual" interest in strangers, but it was just sexual interest, but it would not turn against his friends for many years.

Ignoring the discomfort in his heart, Shen Lanfeng looked at Lin Qingji, who was leaning on the experimental table calmly, and said in a calm tone: "Okay, but you have to give me the matter of opening the buds for him." "

Lin Qingji readily agreed.

Tang Tang listened to it for a long time in a trance, and finally understood what the two of them had in mind.

If there is a problem in the business of country X, it was Shen Lanfeng who sent someone to do it, and they calculated that as long as there was an accident on that side, Huo Tingshen, as the chairman, would personally deal with it, and then send him to participate in domestic cooperation.

For what?

Tang Tezhu thought in disbelief, could it be that he went around such a big circle just to get on him once?

Crazy?!

Are you guys sick!!

Tang Tang felt that he could still struggle for a while, he took advantage of the conversation between the two men and moved silently, but he never thought that there was a sound of mechanical movement, and his limbs were locked by his arms.

This voice also interrupted the two men, they looked over, Tang Tang was wearing holographic glasses, of course, he couldn't see everything in the laboratory, but the other two men who were not as good as beasts could see clearly.

The elite in suits and leather shoes are chained to the seats, because their hands and feet are separated, the body wrapped in the suit is tight, the man's vision is blocked, and the gentle and shrewd aura hides the confusion of the unknown.

He held back his panic, as if trying to find an excuse for his scareless behavior.

"I'm sorry Academician Lin, I want to go to the bathroom, please let me down. "

Lin Qingji's eyes smiled, he didn't say good, he didn't say bad, and he asked: "Tang Tezhu, there are still some deficiencies in the holographic scene, such as ...... Sex, this aspect may have to be for you to help you experience it. "

After he finished speaking, he entered some instructions on the screen, and with the input of the commands, the mechanical arm hoisted Tang Tang, and the other flexibly dragged his clothes.

"Don't ...... Don't touch me!"

Tang Tang struggled non-stop, his voice trembled with panic, he still had those traces on his body, if there was no clothes to cover it, it would be all over!