Coaxed and raped by a gentle scum doctor

"Good morning, Doctor Ji."

In the most private independent hospital in J City, the nurses at the guidance desk shyly greeted the male doctor who had just entered.

The male doctor who just came in had a particularly plump and handsome face. He was tall and long-legged, and looked gentle and polite.

Ji Changqing was dressed in a clean and tidy white coat, with a valuable black gilt pen pinned to his chest pocket. He walked into the hospital at a leisurely pace. He raised his head with a slightly elegant expression on his face. The spectacles flashed brightly, and he smiled at the nurses at the guidance desk, saying politely, "Good morning."

After a polite greeting, he continued to walk towards the elevator.

Several little nurses looked at Ji Changqing's far away back with blushing faces, and reluctantly looked away until they could no longer see him.

On the third floor, in the doctor's office, Ji Changqing picked up the medical records on the table and went for a routine ward round.

[Ji Changqing is a well-known surgeon in China. All the operations performed by him are amazing. People say that he has a pair of God's hands that turn decay into magic. Doctor Ji has a very high net worth and is not short of money. Therefore, I have received very few jobs since I started working, and the main reason for this operation is mainly...]

"Mr. Tang, good morning." Ji Changqing stood outside the ward with a smile, reached out and knocked on the door lightly. He had a gentle demeanor, and his light-colored eyes under the lens looked at the young man on the hospital bed with a hint of ignorance.

【He fell in love with the boy on the case at first sight...】

The off-white floor tiles match the simple and warm decoration style of the hospital. The dewy roses seem to be stained with the light fragrance of the snow on the mountain, quietly blooming in the glass bottle. Tang Tang is sitting on the bed wearing a large hospital gown. With his crippled legs blocked, the young man had slightly long black hair and fair-skinned skin. He was staring out of the window in a daze against the light. He didn't look away until he heard someone call him, and looked at Ji Changqing at the door.

"Good morning..." He said hello slowly, and then looked away.

Ji Changqing's eyes darkened, and he was avoiding him again...

His expression remained unchanged, as if he didn't notice the young man's thoughts, he walked in front of the bed, bent over slightly, squeezed Tang Tang's leg with his slender and beautiful hands, raised his eyes, and said softly, "How do you feel today?"

Tang Tang moved his body subconsciously, and said in a voice like a mosquito, "It's... not bad."

Tang Tang has been in this hospital for three days. His leg was difficult to treat because he missed the best period at the beginning. He has been taking medicine for the past three days to prepare for the operation a week later.

Withdrawing his hand, Ji Changqing straightened up, pushed down his glasses with one hand, and shook the ointment in Tang Tang's hand with a gentle smile, "It's time to apply the medicine, Mr. Tang."

The man in front of him was very gentle, but it was precisely this gentleness that made Tang Tang terrified.

He grabbed the sheet tightly, and wanted to ask Ji Changqing if he could get another person to give him the medicine, but the doctor did his best to see if he had done anything wrong, and Tang Tang really couldn't do anything against others, so he hesitated for a while, Only then nodded slightly.