Admiral, what kind of toad do you like?

"Why are you still bumping into people?" Luoman exclaimed, covering his slightly undone collar with his tender white hands, staring at him without blinking.

This is the third prince of the empire? The future emperor of the empire? Luoman was resentful and dissatisfied on the surface, but in fact he secretly looked at the handsome and evil man in front of him. Among other things, just the aura of this superior person made Luoman blush and heartbeat. The more he looked at it, the more he felt that Tang Tang, who only knew An Alpha who fights and kills is not worthy of such a good man.

Loman knows how to expand his own advantages. He is not pure in appearance, so he also chose a bright color suit for him. In order to attract Angelo's attention, he prepared a suit according to the description in the book. At first glance, it is somewhat similar to Angelo's wine red.

The men and women around were attracted by Luoman's startled breath. They spun around in the highly fitted suits of the two, looked at Luoman's reddish face, and "Understood, understood" flashed across their eyes instantly. up".

Ruanxiang Wenyu rushed into his arms, An Qiluo's face sank, his good mood was instantly ruined, he had cultivated a lot of self-cultivation, he didn't want to entangle with this person, but who would have thought that he would be stopped desperately.

"You..." Seeing that he was about to leave without any explanation, Luoman immediately became anxious: "You haven't apologized to me yet!" Stubborn?

The faint scent of roses on Omega annoyed him so much, An Qiluo narrowed his eyes, and suddenly chuckled, the man's lips hooked in a vague way, giving the illusion that he was easy to talk to.

Luoman let go of his uneasy heart, straightened his chest slightly, and said in a delicate tone, "What's your name?" His round eyes looked at him curiously and vividly.

The men and women around whispered softly, and Luoman was not only not shy, but also bold and bright like a proud little peacock.

An Qiluo was not in the mood to play with him, he just lowered his head slightly, and asked him softly, "Don't you want your hands anymore?"

Luoman's cheeks that had become shy because of the man's gentle smile faded in the next second. He raised his head in horror. Obviously Angelo's voice was extremely soft, but Luoman knew that he was serious!

He suddenly remembered that Angelo in the book was a lunatic...

Angelo had a smile on his lips, and his long and narrow eyes looked at him quietly. Luoman's pupils narrowed sharply, and he took two steps back in a panic. He took it back and walked towards the banquet hall.

People with discerning eyes really ate a big mouthful of melons. They chattered, "Loman actually seduced people in public", "Does Admiral Tang know?", "Harvey's family has lost all face" and "Is Loman Harvey worthy?" Go up to Admiral Tang Tang" and was immediately angry and ashamed, blushing and ran away with his head down.

...

As the leader of the business world, the Noah Consortium can only use the word "hao" to describe its style, just like the banquet hall prepared for today's celebration banquet, which is several hundred square meters in size. The crystal chandelier above the head reflects the warm light. The champagne tower on the long table was clear, and the venue was decorated with flowers and white feathers, which looked bright and rich at first glance.

There were still ten minutes before the party started. When Tang Tang entered, many people stopped talking. There were many eyes on the man. They loved, admired, admired, and there were only sporadic jealousy and reluctance. Only old Harvey left.