Little Rabbit Fake Pregnancy / Snake King Double Dragon, Barb

In ancient times, there was a farmer who waited for the rabbit, and the stupid rabbit hit the stake impartially, and now there is a snake king who waits for him, and the stupid rabbit impartially bumps into the natural enemy!

Tang Tang choked, he understood...... I am a courier, not only free shipping but also door-to-door delivery, no host is more worry-free than it.

"What are you thinking?...... bunny" The voice coming from above is nice and has a dangerous charm.

Tang Tang came back to his senses and snorted weakly: The little rabbit didn't think about anything, the little rabbit had strayed into the mouth of the snake, what else could he have bad intentions......

Liu Wuxiang's palm was very cold, and his body was not warm, and his slender fingers were sunk into Tang Tang's white fluffy hair, making the weak and helpless little rabbit feel as if he was entangled by a cold snake.

Hiss......

Tang Tang, who delivered the goods to the door, was frightened crazy by the snake smell of this body, and the turtle shrank in Liu Wuxiang's arms, and poked the system crazily, but after poking for a long time, the system was not online, and the angry little rabbit was fury.

After arriving in this world, Tang Tang was influenced by the race of the original owner and had the habit of a rabbit, which was a metaphor for being afraid of natural enemies and becoming a little weak in the face of attackers...... I'm afraid that I'm going to talk to someone else.,Woo he's too miserable.。

The little silly rabbit "chirped" and then stopped talking, Liu Wuxiang only thought he was scared, and did not deliberately tease him, leisurely holding Bai Tuanzi, and walking towards the luxury car while petting the rabbit.

The driver in the car was quite surprised to see that Wang had come back so early, even though he was puzzled, he didn't ask too much, and said respectfully: "Wang." "

"Hmm" Liu Wuxiang got into the car, his slender eyelashes drooped slightly, and said lightly: "Go back." "

The driver bowed his head in response, and just as he was about to lift up, he met the little white rabbit's moist black eyes......

Snake Subordinate: ......??

The little rabbit peeked at being caught, quietly retracted his gaze, and put his hairy head into the arms of the snake king...... This snake is not good-looking......

The snake subordinates who were disgusted by the colored rabbit were also very confused, after all, this is still the only little white rabbit that can survive in the mouth of the snake king, and most of the adult monsters will always retain the habits of the race, such as rabbits love to eat grass, and snakes love to eat rabbits.

But...... But it stands to reason that the snake king will not go out of his way to raise it even if he doesn't eat it, this one is afraid of one forbearance, who is it difficult to raise?

It may be that the subordinates have been delayed for too long, and the snake king pursed his lips, and the driver immediately retracted his gaze.

He didn't dare to delay, so he started the fire neatly, and drove the vehicle silently, while driving, he also peeked at the little white rabbit from the rear mirror, and was bound to find out how different this rabbit was.

"Snake Five, watch the road. Liu Wuxiang touched the rabbit's ears, and his dark golden eyes glanced at the driver.

"Yes. The snake subordinate retracted his gaze regretfully and concentrated on driving.

Liu Wuxiang lowered his eyes, his slender fingertips were pale, and he lazily pinched the long rabbit ears of Bai Tuanzi back and forth, like playing with a toy that suited his heart.