Fanwai (the teacher is jealous of the plot, there is)

In September, the sun is not arrogant or impatient, the plane trees planted on both sides of the road are rustling in the wind, and several freshmen are chattering around a proud boy like a little peacock.

"Hey, Yin Tong, do you really know those three school grasses in the sophomore year?" asked a boy curiously.

"Of course," the other boy hurriedly spoke, his proud tone as if he was talking about himself: "Our Tong Tong has a good relationship with Senior Chu, Senior Ye, and Senior He Wen, and Tong Tong is so good-looking, maybe, you can choose one of them as your boyfriend." "

"Yes, yes, yes, the seniors are gay's thing has long been broken out in the post bar.,But it's been more than a year and no one seems to have really gotten favor from them.,Only Tong Tong is different.,I think that,The seniors may be interesting to Tong Tong.。 "

They were obviously a small group, all of them were petite and short boys, and the leader should be the little peacock in the middle who lifted his chin and looked at people with his nostrils.

Not far behind a few freshmen, the man retracted his gaze casually, he had a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, almost shoulder-length dark brown hair hanging slightly, two buttons on the collar of his black shirt, long and straight legs lined with suit pants of the same color, and a pair of leather shoes.

The little peacock, who was complimented by the freshmen, smiled and was proud: "Oh, how can it be as exaggerated as you say, but...... The seniors were really nice to me. Well, I also went out and bought their favorite milk tea, wanting to repay it. He showed off the bag he was carrying.

Those boys instantly let out an envious exclamation, and they stared at the bag that Yin Tong was carrying, as if they were thinking about how such a good thing could not be their turn?

Sure enough, people are more popular than dead people.

The man in the black shirt behind him, that is, Tang Tang heard Yin Tong's words, and pushed the frame of the mirror with a smile, but was silent.

J City University has been open for more than half a month, time flies quickly, a year ago, Ye Huaixun and the three of them were freshmen who had just entered J University, and in a blink of an eye, they all became sophomores.

The prince's family still has the throne to inherit, so these little brutes have all signed up for the Department of Finance of J University, but they have become a class again, and our teacher Tang has been the head teacher of the freshman since graduating from the last senior high school class A, coincidentally, this time it is still class A.

However, the location in J Yamato's experiment is not close, one is in the east city, the other is in the west city, and Tang Tang is even more busy after becoming the head teacher, and sometimes he can't see three little beasts for a week.

In this regard, the little beasts complained a lot, and when they called and videod, they asked more than once that they were not the teacher's favorite classmates, which made Tang Tang extremely helpless.

Tomorrow happens to be Ye Huaixun's birthday, calculate carefully, they haven't seen each other for a week, Tang Tang deliberately transferred shifts in the past two days, asked for leave, and secretly went to J University without telling anyone, thinking of giving the three little beasts a surprise, but he didn't expect to see this scene in front of him.

Several freshmen were still chattering and discussing, looking at Yin Tong with envy in their eyes, but they didn't expect that within a few minutes, the servant they were discussing just now appeared in front of them.