If you know you're scared, don't recruit me again

"Meow~"

Hearing the arrogant and squeamish cat meow, Tang Tang's eyes were full of confusion and Bai Qingzhi, who was still breathing, and Tang Tang's increasingly sober eyes gradually reflected a white cat looking at him curiously, as if observing these two "two-legged beasts playing with some fun things".

"......"

The white cat looked at him innocently.

Tang Tang: "............" He slowly blushed, eager to plunge into Bai Qing's neck, and never had the face to see the world again.

Light...... In broad daylight, he didn't know who the man was and what he looked like, so he ...... Was it forced?

The more Tang Tang thought about it, the more aggrieved he became, but the little boy who had been bullied since he was a child was extremely cowardly, even if he was raped by a stranger, he could only hold back tears with red eyes, and swallow his humiliation with grievances.

He pushed Bai Qingzhi's strong chest with both hands, and there was a little hoarse cry in his soft voice: "Can ...... Can you pull it out?"

The thick and narrow hole full of juice is pretended to be uncomfortable, and it wraps the meat stick that has just finished ejaculating and squeezes it in all aspects.

"Hmm......"

Bai Qingzhi and Tang Tang both snorted, the former breathed a little faster, and the latter trembled at the end, and his body trembled violently.

The man really couldn't help but push it in again, the overused meat hole was too hot, and the temperature and softness were even more comfortable than when he was just fucked, but the little boy couldn't bear it anymore and fell into the golden bean, sobbing and begging him not to come again.

Tears crackled as if the thread had been broken, and in a few moments they wet the boy's little face and wet his neck.

Bai Qingzhi sighed, he raised Tang Tang's head, and gently wiped away the little boy's pitiful tears with a brocade handkerchief, his tone was gentle and helpless: "I know I'm afraid, I know I'm afraid, don't recruit me again." "

Tang Tang sobbed and asked him to wipe his face, and nodded obediently when he heard the words, not at all like the little goblin who had just taken the initiative to use his pussy to pinch people.

"......"

The atmosphere between them gradually became ambiguous, and the white cat, which was once again ignored by the two, wandered around Bai Qingzhi's legs, and kept purring in an attempt to attract the attention of its master.

The master didn't have time to pay attention to it, so he gently wiped the tears of the goblin who stepped in halfway, and then held the goblin's waist and pulled out a carrot.

The cats are breathtaking.

It turns out that the leprechaun is a goblin who can produce large carrots.

The cat captain has seen it.

"Woo......"

Tang Tang's eyes were pitiful and red, he gasped, and his body trembled a little.

The overused pussy eyes are slightly convex.,Tightly clamped to the column of the big cock.,The white and tender buttocks tremble slightly.,The ripe hole hole spits out a big purple-red and shiny giant cock little by little.。

With a "pop", the glans also slipped out, and the ripe little asshole squirmed slightly, maybe the man ejaculated too deeply, and the white pulp was all locked in the rectum, and only a few traces of mixed intestinal fluid slowly flowed out.