Brother...... Curiosity can kill people

Tang Tang is twenty-six this year, in fact, he is not much different in age, but he can't stand Yu Zixu is still a little fresh meat in his early twenties. Clearly set out the ginseng and told the two men, I can still do it if you can't get hard in the future, are you ashamed?

It's pretty uh...... Bamboo shoots.

Tang Tang was speechless for a while, and he didn't know what to say. Chu Yu hugged the doctor, hooked his lips sarcastically, and said lightly: "Adults and children don't intervene in the affairs of adults, and there are ......" He swept his eyes around the tender face of the little mad dog, and asked curiously: "Are you fully developed, baby?"

Old stuff!

Brat!

Yu Zixu's wolf eyes narrowed, and Chu Yu also smiled and answered with him. The invisible sparks crackled, and Vincent's blue eyes were indifferent, faintly with the meaning of watching a play.

"You've got enough. Tang Tang frowned, broke free from Chu Yu's arms, pursed his lips, he didn't say anything, picked up the clothes bag that fell on the ground, and prepared to open the door and go home, separating these annoying guys from the door.

But Yu Zixu grabbed his sleeve, very light force, as long as Tang Tang used a little force to break free, but the boy's cautious appearance inexplicably poked the guilty doctor, he paused and looked at Yu Zixu.

Yu Zixu's eyelashes trembled, and he said in a low voice: "Brother...... I've cooked and waited for you to come back," he said in a tight voice, forcing a smile: "Brother will go back after eating." "

"......"

Chu Yu's fists were hard, Vincent Colridge's hands trembled, and the two mature men were made to have their blood pressure rise sharply by the tea master's manipulation, and they wanted to take out their guns and make a hole in his black heart and lungs.

But the guilty doctor ate him, only hesitated for a few seconds, and then went home with him, and the two looked at Yu Zixu's provocative wink before closing the door, the Adam's apple rolled slightly, and no matter how well-educated the gentleman was, he blurted out a dirty word.

Damn it......

His little rose was taken away by a mad dog, Chu Yu lit a cigarette depressedly, and secretly thought in his heart that he wanted to break the disobedient little rose's legs, lock them up and them, and he could only cry and beg him to be lighter, or build a luxurious cage, so that he couldn't go there, and could only be hidden by his own golden house, but ......

Chu Yu was reluctant.

Vincent didn't stop the doctor, he stood there with a puzzled expression, the opening between them was so bad that it caused the current consequences. But if they did it again, their choice would be the same, because there was no forced love, and the white rose that bloomed proudly would be holy forever, but ...... and will never belong to them.

"Cooperate, Godfather. Chu Yu snuffed out his cigarette, and his eyes flashed unwillingly: "Let's take a step back, and if we continue to fight, maybe an ABC will come out of nowhere." "

Vincent Colridge raised his eyes, blue eyes on his collaborator. There is still business between them, and their strength is equal, and they will only lose and lose in the competition, and they will cheapen others for nothing.

"Good. "

--

Of course, Yu Xiaozhu didn't know that his tea art award had allowed two opposing brothers to cooperate temporarily, and he was busy coquettish to the doctor.

"Brother, have you been very busy lately......" Yu Zixu filled a bowl of soup and put it in front of Tang Tang, muttering in frustration: "You don't have time to eat with me." "