Arc 9:Assistant to the Chairman in the Workplace

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang, a double degree in economic studies at Slent University, a double degree in administrative management, served as an assistant to the president during the school, with a rich resume, and was invited by many foreign high-tech companies after graduation, but he still resolutely returned to China to take over the burden of his adoptive father. 】

In early summer, when the morning rush hour came, there was never a shortage of vehicles and busy crowds on weekdays, Ruan Letong squeezed out of the canned sardine-like subway, only to breathe a heavy sigh of relief, he walked out of the subway station, looked up at the high-tech building in front of him, and his heart burned with a burning ambition.

Huo's Group is mainly engaged in information technology, which is often referred to as IT, and only Shen's Group can be compared with it in Z City, these two behemoths are the leaders who can shock the entire business world, and of course they are also the places that all dreamers yearn for.

Just like Ruan Letong, who graduated from 958 college and graduated from a graduate school with English level 6, it happened that Huo's Group was recruiting assistants, Ruan Letong immediately seized the opportunity and rushed to participate in the interview after signing up.

Although he is only a small assistant, as long as he has the word Huo on his name, he has a lot of face!

Ruan Letong retracted his thoughts, and saw that the first few interviewers who were obviously newcomers had entered early, and he didn't dare to delay too much, so he hurried into the door of Huo's Group. The newcomers were refreshed and energetic, not like they had squeezed the subway over, Ruan Letong wiped the sweat on his forehead and pursed his beautiful lips slightly.

He hurriedly followed, wanting to go to the bathroom to tidy up his appearance, but he didn't want to accidentally bump into someone else, Ruan Letong covered his forehead with a hiss, and quickly apologized "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm ......"

"It's fine. "

Ruan Letong's apologetic voice paused, this person's voice was a little good, and he raised his head and looked at it secretly. The man he bumped into was dressed in a regular black suit, with a long figure, and a very outstanding appearance, which was the kind of appearance that made people feel good at a glance, and the most outstanding thing about the man was the temperament cultivated by excellent upbringing, which he couldn't learn.

Ruan Letong pursed his lips, looked at the route he was going to go to, and instantly felt a sudden in his heart, he was also going to interview an assistant?

If such a person goes to an interview, then what else can they do!

Ruan Letong couldn't hold his breath, pretended to blink innocently, and asked curiously, "Are you also going to interview an assistant?"

He has a tender face and is good-looking, and Ruan Letong knows his advantages very well since he was a child, and he is better at taking advantage of them.

The man glanced at his watch, he wanted to leave, but when he heard Ruan Letong's question, he only politely replied yes, and was about to leave, but this made Ruan Letong even more uncomfortable, his heart was very sour, and his tone was a little puzzled.

"But...... But I think you're so good, why are you going to apply for an assistant job with us recent graduates?"

His voice was not small, and when a few interviewers who had just entered the door heard this, they immediately became wary of men, Huo's conditions are too superior, but this monk has more meat and less meat, and if he comes to the powerful one, it proves that someone will definitely be eliminated.