Fanwai (pseudo-passerby lay)

"Director Tang has worked hard. "

"Ah, Director Tang is off work. "

"Be careful on the road, Director Tang. "

The nurses on duty said goodbye to the Qingjun man who was about to leave the hospital with a bag, the man looked cold, and when he heard the goodbye, he deliberately stopped, nodded to them gentlemanly, and then went out of the door.

The nurses watched his distant back and chattered for a moment about the youngest head of surgery, the magician's hand in the industry. Then I heard a shy question from a newcomer.

"That...... Does Director Tang have a girlfriend?" the little nurse was embarrassed: "I'...... I actually want to chase him. "

Han Ranran, who could take over the head nurse's class in one year, heard this, turned the chair over, and Lao Cheng sighed: "Don't think about it, girl, there are three of us, Director Tang, who are tall and handsome, handsome, rich, and extraordinary...... Wife. "

The more the little nurse listened, the more confused she became, and finally she suddenly realized: "...... It turned out that I was not the right gender. She pretended to bite her handkerchief: "But why three......? Then I can't grab it. "

The fake crying is particularly exaggerated, if you want to say that you like Tang Tang, you don't like it much, but it belongs to Yan Gou's yearning for Yan, she is still curious if Director Tang really has three lovers?

Wow...... It's exciting to think about.

Han Ranran, who had participated in Tang Tang's wedding, was in a trance for a moment, and then teased: "That's right...... You don't have a chance. "

Those three men loved him like life.

......

The night in early summer was not hot or dry, everything was just right, Tang Tang didn't drive today, and walked home...... The street lamps cast the shadow of a man, the greenery in the park was fresh, and there was a sound on the trees.

This year is the second year that Dr. Tang has been promoted to director, and it is also the second year that he has married three beasts.

Tang Tang was thinking about walking at the same time, and when he was about to pass by the park, he was suddenly dragged back by a pair of powerful hands, who vigorously pressed him against the trunk of the tree and covered his mouth.

Tang Tang's pupils shrank, but before he had time to panic, he smelled a familiar smell, his expression was relaxed, waiting for the person behind him to speak.

"Don't move," the man's voice was hoarse, it was a very unfamiliar timbre, Tang Tang's body tensed for a few seconds, and then relaxed.

At this time, the hot breath hit his ears, Tang Tang's glasses were taken off, and then his eyes went dark, and someone put an eye patch on him.

"I've noticed you a long time ago," the man said roughly, "Damn, your ass is so fat...... "The hot hand kneaded the doctor's buttocks through his pants.

Tang Tang bit his lip and was molested without saying a word, and the man behind him who grabbed his buttocks and pinched and kneaded him was dressed in a suit, with deep facial features, and his expression did not fluctuate at all when he spoke foul language, and the corners of his mouth twitched when he saw a young sunny boy next to him, and muttered something to the pale and bewitching man on the side.

The man ripped off the doctor's belt, and the doctor, who was originally motionless, immediately began to struggle, even if he was covered with his mouth, he couldn't stop screaming.