Fanwai (Sucking N, end of pseudopregnancy)

"Uh......h Other...... Don't be too strong, huh...... Don't bite!" Tang Tang's soft white body trembled, and he cried out aggrievedly to push Lang Chuan's shoulder.

The big bad wolf didn't move, he was burying his head in the little rabbit's chest and sipping milk, cooing and swallowing into his stomach.

The moist lips and tongue gulped and sucked the milk meat, and Mr. Wolf had sharp teeth, and he bitten and pulled the tits in his mouth, making the tits on the other side bulge and swell, and squirt milky white liquid outward.

"Ahh

The clean and transparent little cock stood up in spirit, Ling's mouth opened slightly, and the semen sprayed on Langchuan's strong muscles one by one, the wheat-colored skin was stained with turbid white, and the liquid slid down the smooth muscle lines into the waistband of his pants.

Lang Chuan spit out his bloodshot nipples, a pair of wolf eyes flashed like needles, and he carefully observed his masterpiece.

The nipple on the left side is bulging, like a small purple grape, stained with his crystal saliva, and the small milk around him is also flattened a lot, looking like he has been drunk up of milk. The sassy tits that were left out in the cold on the right were larger than those on the left, bulging and swollen, and there was milky white liquid hanging on the tip of the nipples, which slowly flowed down.

Tsk, that's a.

"Baby, do you want to suck the tits on the right side too?" his dark color remained unchanged, and he asked truthfully, as if the man who was hungry and breastfeeding just now was not himself.

In the past few days, the little rabbit has been swollen, and he has tears in pain when he sleeps, so he can only get up, wake up Lang Chuan next to him aggrievedly, and let him suck it softly. When Lang Chuan heard this, there was such a good thing? That must satisfy his little lover!

So, he pretended to be serious and went to sip the rabbit's sweet milk. At first, Tang Tang felt very comfortable, but then Mr. Wolf stopped being a demon, biting the tip of the nipple for a while, and sucking the breast meat for a while, which made him comfortable and uncomfortable, and the little cock couldn't control the ejaculation.

Seeing that the little rabbit blushed with shame, Lang Chuan's handsome eyebrows and eyes were raised, and he asked in a low and magnetic voice: "Baby, do you want to suck the tits of the baby?"

Tang Tang's face was flushed, he pursed his lips embarrassedly, and stammered shyly: "I want to ...... To inhale. "

Lang Chuan smiled, met Tang Tang's request, lowered his head and bit the bulging tits, Tang Tang gasped with an "ah~", looking like he had been bitten.

Lips and tongue sucking,Lotion sleep squirts from the tip of the nipple to Mr. Wolf's mouth,The sweet fragrance spreads in the mouth,Lang Chuan's throat overflows with a comfortable coarse gasp,He unbuttoned his pajama pants,The full of fishy smell popped out。

Mr. Wolf's cock is huge, the full glans is dripping with water, and the column is thick and hard, with hideous protruding green tendons.

Tang Tang's face was flushed with breast milk, his eyes were also smeared, he was panting, as if he had inadvertently spread his legs, revealing the rotten red and trickling little asshole that was inserted in the middle, and he seduced Mr. Wolf one by one.

Before going to bed, the little asshole was just poked by a big cock, and the semen has not been discharged yet. Emperor Tang licked his lips, wanting to try the pleasure of being inserted into the urine once.

Lang Chuan let go of his tits, the milky white juice couldn't be contained, he swallowed the milk with a grunt, his eyes were hot and hot, staring at the turbid white and bright red meat hole.