Little Malice Shows Tiger Teeth: Two Uncles......

After Tang Tang woke up, it was already the next morning, he sat up from the soft gray bed, rubbed his slightly aching temples after being drunk, his light-colored eyes calmly looked at the unfamiliar environment around him, and some of the loose pajamas on his body, touched the glasses on the bedside table, and his head was covered with a layer of fog and blur.

The senses of the whole body recovered, the back acupoint was itchy and unbearable, and even the small cock hurt slightly, Tang Tang frowned, and became more and more angry at Chu Yu's behavior yesterday.

There was a slight "click" sound from the door, Tang Tang was stunned for a moment, and looked ahead. Yu Zixu was holding a set of ironed clothes, probably for fear of waking him up, so he quietly closed the door, walked a few steps inside, and when he raised his eyes and saw Tang Tang waking up, he immediately smiled with a smile, and the signature little tiger tooth was cute and handsome: "Brother, you are awake." "

"Hmm," Tang Tang could smell the shower gel on his body, and asked with some hesitation: "...... yesterday" He pursed his lips: "You changed my clothes?"

The doctor was a little embarrassed, he clutched the sheets, he was tossed back and forth by two brutes in the hospital for the past few days, and the marks on his body had not disappeared, if the boy had changed his clothes, he should have seen the marks on his body.

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Yu Zixu's face flushed, the tips of his ears and neck were flushed, and he stammered: "Uh...... Yes, I'm sorry, brother, you threw up on your body yesterday, I changed my clothes, and I accidentally saw it. "

"Just one glance, and then ...... Later, I was blindfolded......" Yu Zixu explained, and the more he spoke, the quieter he became: "Later, I changed the ...... for you blindfolded" After he finished speaking, he secretly looked at Tang Tang with his dog eyes, and whispered: "Brother, I'm sorry." "

Tang Tang was originally ashamed, but seeing Yu Zixu's embarrassed blushing face and squirming little daughter-in-law, Tang Tang suddenly felt less embarrassed.

He sighed: "Forget it, give me the clothes, I'm almost late for work." "

"Uh-huh. Yu Zixu nodded like pounding garlic, he ran over, presented the washed and ironed clothes with both hands, bent down like a little eunuch, and smiled funny: "The slave waits for the emperor to change clothes?"

"......" Tang Tang couldn't help laughing, the cold beauty's ice and snow face was warm to his heart, he raised his hand, it seemed that his palm was itching to snor the head of a big dog, but he still paused restrainedly, patted his shoulder instead, and laughed helplessly: "Okay...... Don't play tricks. "

After fooling away the bath, Scheming Yu looked at the doctor eating breakfast at the table and started a new round of schemes.

So, while eating, Tang Tang found that the tips of the child's ears were red, and he shyly peeked at him, and after seeing him coming, he pretended to look away calmly, and hurriedly drank a large mouthful of hot porridge.

"Puff, cough......" Yu Zixu swallowed the porridge, and hot tears poured out of his eyes.

Tang Tang hurriedly put down the sandwich, walked over and held Yu Zixu's face, and frowned: "Come, open your mouth and let me see." "

"Bang, woo......" Yu Zixu snorted pitifully, grabbed the corner of the doctor's clothes and opened his mouth, the younger brother next door will never be set up, and Oscar, who has good acting skills, owes him a little golden man.

There was some red in the mouth, there were no blisters, it should have been scalded to the mucous membrane, fortunately it was not serious, Tang Tang led the big dog to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and took a bottle of ice water for him to rinse his mouth.