Have an affair with the protagonist Gong in the restaurant

In the early morning, the room, which was originally neat and clean, has become chaotic after last night's crazy sex, and the air is also full of the smell that makes people blush and heartbeat.

Tang Tang was naked, with a sore back and aching back, got up from the tangle of quilts. The original jade-like body was marked with lust. Touch the swollen florets.

The hole was swollen and painful and itchy when touched. Tang Tang held his breath and carefully poked it in. The intestines were still tight after being fucked all night. He carefully touched his knuckles to make sure. I pulled out my wet fingers without feeling the semen.

Does the dog know how to clean up for him?

Tang Yingdi, who was almost fucked to death on the bed, angrily threw away the torn pajamas on the bed, struggled to sit on the wheelchair, found a set of clothes with long sleeves and high collar in the cabinet, put them on, and turned the wheelchair angrily. wash up.

...

Downstairs, sunlight poured in one by one, and the aroma of food permeated the dining room. Tang Nian virtuously served porridge outside. He had a gentle temperament, everything he did was pleasing to the eye, and it was easy to make people feel relaxed.

Qi Yu was dressed in home clothes and sat at the main seat to eat breakfast. Her originally meticulous hair was not gelled, and a few strands of black hair hung down between her eyebrows. It was less domineering and more lazy.

Qi Yu looked in a good mood, his already handsome face softened a bit, Tang Nian couldn't control his blushing, and chatted with him.

At this time, there was a ding from the elevator, and Tang Tang gurgled to the dining table in a wheelchair.

Tang Nian's voice paused, and Qi Yu's eyes lit up slightly as he looked like that, with his lips curled up and his gaze lingering on the young man.

The lighting in the villa was very good. Under the warm sun, Tang Nian felt that his younger brother seemed to look better. His face was still the same, but instead of being sickly pale, it was pink and sweet. All the good mood in the morning dissipated, and I couldn't get up or down as if there was something blocked in my throat.

Qi Yu leisurely looked at the spring in the corners of the young man's eyes and eyebrows, as well as the somewhat swollen and red lips, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and an inexplicable pleasure rose in his heart.

This is his person, the body he poured out with his own hands, the green fruit is slowly ripening, and the white paper-like boy is smeared with semen and coquettish by him.

Exhaling lightly, Qi Yu turned away his burning eyes and changed his sitting posture.

Tang Tang was timid at first, but now his whole body was stiffened by Qi Yu's encroaching gaze. He could only hold on to the handle of the wheelchair, and said stiffly, "Qi...Mr. Qi, brother, good morning."

Qi Yu smiled slightly, and his magnetic and pleasant voice was a little gentle: "Morning."

Even though his heart vomited badly, Tang Nian restrained his expression, and asked softly: "Good morning Tangtang, why are you wearing so many clothes today when the sun is so bright? Is there no clothes that are suitable for the season?" He paused, his voice a bit bitter : "It's all my brother's uselessness. The wages from the part-time job before are barely enough to pay for your medicine, let alone buy you a few sets of clothes you like."

Tang Tang was wearing a large white turtleneck sweater, which made people small and milky. He drooped his eyelashes and smacked his lips silently listening to Tang Nian's hypocritical words. He hadn't eaten for a year since his legs were paralyzed. Any medicine, severe pain in cloudy and rainy days depends on hardening. Where have you seen Tang Nian's part-time job?