The old willow tree is angry: You big monsters want to be shameless!

Recently, the demon clan ate a big melon, and it is said that since the snake king Liu Wuxiang moved to the territory of the wolf king Langchuan, he also bought a complete set in the villa area and bought all the houses around.

The demons pursed their lips, and none of them believed this rumor that seriously distorted the facts, after all, a hundred years ago, the wolf king and the monster fought, and destroyed the mountain of the snake king in the cold winter, which almost caused the hibernating snakes to become popsicles.

The reputation of the snake clan for holding grudges is not a joke, it is said that Liu Wuxiang and the wolf king have been inseparable for hundreds of years, and they want to be a hand at every turn, how can they be neighbors in this relationship?

The head of the demon who broke the news is the Tao, and he also revealed a secret - the snake king likes the little white rabbit of the wolf king's family!

#爆! The prototype of the Fox Emperor takes the little white rabbit to sleep#

#蛇王牌滑滑梯#

#狼王驮着小白兔在云归山看风景#

The three topics were secretly posted by the little monsters along the way, and the demon network became popular in an instant, and all the demons were in an uproar, and they all sighed at the great magic of love.

Several topics spread like a plague throughout the demon world, and the old willow tree that was removed far away in the south: "......"

He popped the phone, and the willow strip extinguished the ashes of the evil smoke, and hurried back.

I want to be shameless!ah!!I'll ask you how many big monsters want to be shameless!!

The little white rabbit didn't know that the tree seniors scolded the big monster all over again, since he knew that the big monsters took a fancy to the cub and would not attack him, the little rabbit who was already jumping off by nature became more and more bold.

In the bedroom, the big fox with nine tails was sleeping soundly on the floor, his whole body was snow-white, his chin was on the floor, his two pointed ears were slightly drooping, and his hair was as soft as satin.

A white ball with its belly facing up, two claws holding the phone, nesting comfortably in the fluffy fox tail, the milk-colored soft fur almost blending with the pure white around it.

Fake pregnancy for more than half a month, in the little rabbit's cognition, he is about to give birth, so the little rabbit plans to buy a few parent-child outfits online, take a family photo, and wait for the cubs to recognize their father after returning to Jilai Mountain.

The little rabbit's dark eyes looked at the screen, and when he saw the satisfied, the long ears were little by little, the claws and paws pulled the screen, and the plush rabbit face was also humanized and serious.

He had already thought that if there were cubs who were curious about where the father in the photo was, he would cry the little widow and let these big monsters "die" for a while.

Well, that's it!

The little white rabbit put the mobile phone on the ground, slapped the screen with two paws, and after selecting the address, he waited for the demon wind express to deliver it to the door within 1 to 2 hours.

Over there, the person in charge of the Demon Wind Headquarters was drinking tea leisurely, and the door was suddenly pushed open by his subordinates, and the bird secretary came over with a pale face, and quickly said before the person in charge of the demon asked: "Boss, the address of this order is Monster Villa 888...... Shall we deliver it?"