How can the Sven people stand this!

"You... Can you help me? Jiang Xi bit his lower lip and seemed to be ashamed, "I... I've got my zipper stuck, sir, and I'm sorry for you..."

 "I can't." Before he finished speaking, he was choked back by the ruthless Young Master Meng. Jiang Xi's face was ugly, his pants were half-faded, the zipper was stuck in the cotton underwear, and the well-colored utensils were faintly visible between the gaps. Meng Chenyi wore sunglasses and walked out without the slightest pause. 

...... On the sofa in the VIP lounge, Tang Tang lowered his eyes, carefully arranged KFW's future itinerary on the notebook, and his slender fingers tapped the keyboard, making a reassuring collision sound. After a while, Young Master Meng came over like a gust of wind, sat next to him, and hugged his arm coquettishly. 

"Brother, I met a pervert in the bathroom." He was very close, and his hot breath sprayed on Tang Tang's ears.

 The agent resisted the urge to rub his ears and pushed his head away: "What's going on?" Meng Chenyi was not annoyed when he was pushed away, 

he just tilted his head like this, and described the pervert in a very exaggerated tone, and even asked the young master Jin Gui's hand to zip him up! 

The tone is all angry, and they are all worried about their innocence. God knows that Jiang Xi didn't want to do this at all, that kind of seduction was too blatant, he just wanted Meng Chenyi to be a little interested in him and help call the agent, so that he wouldn't be able to get to know each other in a roundabout way. 

What's even more coincidental is that when Young Master Meng said this, Jiang Xi had just found a good reason to come over and set it up, and when he heard it, he was immediately embarrassed and ran away. 

Tang Tang's eyes were slightly bent, and he was in a happy mood and pulled a handful of Meng Chenyi's hair, which made the wolf cub's eyes light up, and he wagged his tail at him happily.

 The atmosphere between the two was ambiguous, and there were pink bubbles, Qi Yan was listening to the song with headphones on, and he didn't pay attention to the situation. 

Qin Yu leaned back with his arms in his arms, the black baseball cap was pressed on top of his head, the brim of the hat covered the small half of his face, he couldn't see any emotion clearly, he could only see the big boy's jaw tight, chewing gum fiercely. Obviously, Young Master Qin brewed a vat of old vinegar online. 

After boarding the plane, Young Master Qin tried his best to overcome the difficulties and sat with his brother, and the other two wolf cubs did not grab it, so they had to sit in the double seat in the front row indignantly. 

The plane rose with a roar, farther and farther from the ground. Qin Yu covered the blanket for his brother and took the opportunity to hold the slightly cool and slender hand that was about to pull the blanket.

 The palms were close to each other, the knuckles were tightly interlocked with his ten fingers, Qin Yu's hand was wider than his, the hot temperature was gradually transmitted, and Tang Tang's heartbeat missed a beat. 

The big boy supported his head with one hand, looked at him with a light smile sideways, and his hand under the blanket was not honest, and his rough fingertips gently crossed the back of his hand, which made the agent very helpless. 

He took off his glasses, pinched the bridge of his nose, and let the childish ghost play with his right hand. The whole journey can reach the destination in more than half an hour, Tang Tang was about to close his eyes for a while, but as soon as he closed his eyes, he heard Jiang Xi in the seat behind him talking to Bao Chengping in a sweet and soft voice.