The gentle third uncle is seduced by the flower room

After lunch, Chairman Tang went to the head office for something, and the old housekeeper also took Li Leyi to buy the best paint for the little master, and there are now two masters left in the entire Tang family.

Tang Tang held the soft carrot pillow, leaned on the railing of the balcony and looked outside, and found that the sun was very good today, and the roses in the garden were red like fire, one by one, he hesitated for a long time, and finally couldn't resist the temptation to sketch, and returned to the room with slippers.

"Smack......

The door was shut, and the little prince went to the garden with his sketchpad on his back to paint the little roses.

......

The Tang Family Garden covers a large area, the green vegetation gardener prunes beautifully, and the water vapor of the fountain brings a bit of freshness to the air.

The warm sun of the afternoon, which was not arrogant or impatient, sprinkled a light golden light on his soft black hair, and the breeze blew the faint fragrance of roses, and the branches of the flowers trembled, and the white canvas in front of him had bloomed like a fire-like rose bush.

Tang Tang sat on a small bench, holding a palette and a paintbrush, patiently adding a few strokes of charm to this almost perfect work, and when everything was finished, he moved away from the small bench, looking at the bright and vivid canvas with colors, and exhaled with satisfaction.

There is no publicity, and smug emotions, the teenager has been quietly closing himself.

He's like a fragile ...... ...... that can touch people's hearts So clean that people are reluctant to let him get hurt a little bit of the little prince.

In the transparent flower room not far away, Tang Yu'an sat elegantly on the rattan chaise longue, holding an open psychology book in his hand, watching his good nephew's every move with warm brown eyes, the wooden round table on the right hand was brown-red, and a cup of black tea exuded fragrance.

Several maids in black and white uniforms came out of the flower room, secretly raised their heads, glanced at the handsome and warm face of the third master, and quietly reddened their ears.

One of the young maids mustered up the courage and took the lead in speaking: "Third master, what you ordered has been done. "

Tang Yu'an came back to his senses slightly, looked away from his little nephews, and nodded lightly to them, his voice was clear and gentle: "There is labor." "

Several servants were beating hard, and they secretly glanced at Tang Yu'an again, and saw that he had no other instructions, so they were reluctant to retreat.

When they were far away, Tang Yu'an put down the book, got up and walked behind Tang Tang, sniffed the child's body fragrance, and asked softly, "Is Tang Tang thirsty?" Do you want to drink some water with the third uncle?"

The man who was concentrating on the work was startled by the man behind him who suddenly spoke out, and turned back like a fried cat, his vigilant gaze just met a pair of gentle eyes.

Tang Yu'an stood behind him, his head lowered slightly, his brown eyes were smiling, the corners of his lips were slightly curved, and he had a good appearance like a spring breeze, which was easy to arouse people's favor.

The fountain poured out a splash of water, the soft, pleasant sound of flowing water, the breeze blew, and the warm roses in front swayed gently.

The fried cat gradually withdrew its paws, and its body moved, as if it wanted to stay away from the man, but in the end, it was outside for a long time, and it was okay not to remind him, as soon as he reminded Tang Tang Liu felt that his mouth was dry, he couldn't help licking his lips, and said to his uncle that he would take him to drink water.