I want to spoil him for the rest of my life

Tang Yu'an's heart hurt so badly that he held Tang Tang in his arms, held the back of his head with his right hand, lowered his head and dropped a kiss on his hair, and his voice was hoarse: "No, Tang Tang is not a bad boy." His hand holding the back of Tang Tang's head trembled slightly, his throat seemed to be blocked by something, and he said bitterly: "It's my uncle's mistake, it's our mistake." "

Unspeakable remorse rose in his heart, when Tang Yu'an first met Li Leyi in the Tang family, he noticed that something was wrong with him, and he also knew that this "playmate" might not be a pure-hearted person.

But Li Leyi has been with Tang Tang for too long, Tang Tang has only had one friend in the past eighteen years, coupled with the influence of autism, how could they bear to burst this seemingly beautiful false bubble. Originally, I wanted to take him step by step, get him out of the Tang family first, and wait for Tang Tang to completely forget this playmate, and then let Tang Xiao interrogate him properly.

If there is no problem, then for the sake of more than ten years, they will give Li Leyi the compensation he deserves, and if there is a problem, let this "playmate" pay the price, but none of them thought that this dog that was not taken into their eyes was still a greedy hyena, and even ruined their treasure at the last moment!

Tang Yu'an lowered his head, the hand holding the back of Tang Tang's head was still shaking, his Adam's apple was trembling, and countless cotton seemed to be blocked in his throat, he regretted it, he regretted that he didn't kill Li Leyi as soon as he knew that something was wrong.

The kid was so confused, so sad to ask him if he had done something wrong, God, what did he do!!

The man was holding on to a treasure that was about to be lost, and he was getting harder and harder, and the sad aura made people feel that he was sad and about to die......

His hands were shaking, his body was trembling uncontrollably, Tang Tang was dazed in his little uncle's arms, his mouth opened, and suddenly a hot and humid temperature instantly submerged into his shoulders, slowly blurring.

The little uncle cried.

Tang Tang closed his mouth, pursed his lips slightly, tentatively nested in the little uncle's arms, stretched out one hand to loosely hug him, and the other hand gently stroked the little uncle's back as if he was crushed by something, as if coaxing a crying child.

"Did Uncle do something wrong?" the boy asked him.

"Then, I have to apologize to Tangtang, and I am not allowed to have a next time. "

Tang Tang's little face rubbed against his chest, touched his uncle's trembling back again, and spoke softly.

"I forgive you. "

The man who was comforted by the little prince stiffened, and his choked voice overflowed out of tune, looking down, not like the gentle third master of the Tang family.

No one knows how afraid he is of losing the boy in his arms, he is cautious, and he wants to hold the finch in the palm of his hand for the rest of his life.

......

Tang's study.

The crystal chandelier above the head was lit, and the smoke from the cigarette covered the room with a thin layer of white smoke, which showed how much the people in the room had smoked.

Tang Chengyan was still wearing an expensive suit, sitting in the boss's chair behind the desk, his hands supporting his forehead, his hair was slightly messy, this man who was like a king in the business world seemed to have lost his self-confidence in the world in an instant, arrogant, hanging his head like a lost dog.