The old bastard was taken away

The lights in the bar are dim, the music is bursting, the dancers on the stage are twisting their waists, and the smell of tobacco and alcohol is mixed in the air.

At this moment, a group of men pushed open the door of the bar, and they swept their eyes over the beautiful women in the bar, and swaggered in.

They were all wearing big brands, their eyebrows were full of arrogance, they looked like rich masters, and they were all not like serious people, squeezing past the dancing men and women, two of them also moved to the beautiful girls on the dance floor, and the girl who was touched scolded angrily, and quickly dodged, and the boys laughed, shouting that if they didn't have business today, they would definitely play with those two girls.

The other people in the bar frowned when they saw them like this, and stayed away as if hiding from the virus, they didn't care, they stood there in a hurry, looked around the venue, and seemed to be looking for someone, until one of the yellow hairs saw the bar counter, and hurriedly greeted the man with a cigarette next to him: "Hey Brother Hong, do you see if that is Ke Jiayan?"

At the same time, Wang Ming, the old man who was playing cards at the booth, also found that the guy at the door was not a thing, he "", turned his head and called Tang Tang: "Brother Tang, Hong Shen's grandson is here." "

Hong Shen, like them, is the second generation of the army, but the factions are different, they are dominated by the Jiang family, and the Hong family is the main family in that group, plus the two factions look down on each other, and even the children have deep grievances.

When the others heard it, they also put down their cards, looked up, and immediately became unhappy when they saw Hong Shen.

", that's spoiled. "

"Wasn't Hong Shen confined after being discharged from the hospital? "

"Hey, listen to the Hong family, they will deal with the Ke family, where are they willing to really punish their own family's only seedlings. "

Tang Tang leaned on the soft sofa, sitting casually, a slender and skeletal hand holding a lit cigarette, hearing their conversation, he raised his eyes slightly, looked at Hong Shen and his group walking towards Ke Jiayan, and asked, "What, he has a grudge against Ke Jiayan?"

Wang Ming: "It's a bit of a personal vendetta, this matter still has something to do with the Yuanxun, Hong Shen is not taboo in meat, like little boys, once a few of us came to the bar to play and ran into him, and then played, Ke Jiayan and Yuanxun went to the bathroom together, and after coming back, the Yuanxun himself was left, he told us that Ke Jiayan was not feeling well and went back first, and the result was ......"

He hesitated for a moment, and then said: "As a result, Ke Jiayan was taken to the box by Hong Shen, and the grandson was drunk, and he almost strangled him to death because Ke Jiayan had been resisting, and a few of us were startled, and we fought with them at that time." "

Uncle Ke went to the Hong family to ask for an explanation, the Hong family was not happy, and the yin and yang insinuated that this matter was also the fault of the patriarch, who knows if he deliberately used the hands of their Hong family to get rid of the illegitimate child, and finally the two discussed that each took a step back, Hong Shen was confined, and the father was sent out of the country. "

Tang Tang looked at Hong Shen on the other side of the bar, and Ke Jiayan, whose face turned pale, took a puff of a cigarette, and laughed for some reason.

"Yo, is he going to find Ke Jiayan?" Wang Ming also smiled: "Damn, I was blind before, let them eat the dog this time, Lao Tzu will not accompany him." "