Arc 5 ABO: General of the Flower of Gaoling

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang, Federal Star, sss-level mecha silver moon.]

[The Tang family is the family of generals. Originally, it was the first of the five major families in the Federation. Unfortunately, the Zerg queen evolved and bred a large number of Zerg to attack the Xinghe border for food. Tang's father went on an expedition with the First Army and unfortunately died on the edge of the galaxy. The blood of the Tang family, the highest power of the Federation, is now shaking, and the four families are ready to move. Everyone wants to take a bite of this seductive cake.]

[At the critical moment, Tang Tang, the only son of the Tang family, divided into the top alpha, and the only second strong man in the Federation with spiritual power reaching 3s level, did not let the Tang family end up being erpted by the major families.]

In the coffee shop, Roman picked up the cup and squeezed it. The afternoon sun shone on him through the floor-to-ceiling window. The faint fragrance of roses said that this was the best omega.

Most omegaes are very beautiful, like the beauty blessed by God, and Roman is undoubtedly the most beautiful one among the beauty. His facial features are bright and charming, and the pheromones emitted from the glands that make a intoxicated are enough to make the alphas in the coffee shop admire him.

"Hello," Alpha stood at the table. He was wearing a dark blue suit, and the Patek Philippe folds on his wrist were shining. "Is it an honor to buy you a drink?"

Other people who looked at it secretly shook their heads. This Alpha is miserable. Who in the Federation doesn't know Roman, the proud and unreasonable little rose, the translator's favorite son. I heard that he is still the top omega. In the future, if he has children, he will not only be mentally strong, but also combine the advantages of his parents.

However... As much as the Alphas like him and want to marry him, I'm afraid they hate his omega and Betas, because Roman never knows how to respect others.

"I'm sorry." Luo Man put down the cup and raised his chin proudly: "I think... you don't deserve to talk to me."

They didn't think so, and they guessed the result early, and Alpha, who came to the federal government for business from the Empire on business and didn't know Roman, immediately sank. He had never seen such a faceless omega.

The wind bell at the door was crisp, and a cold snow fragrance with a sense of oppression was gradually approaching, making Alpha, who was about to turn his face, suffocate.

The Alphas in the coffee shop seemed to be under some threat, and they were determined to look at the door.

The man's black hair and snowy skin, cold alienation, amber eyes turned around them, and strode over. The golden epaulettes were shaken by the sun. The man's long legs were wrapped in the military trousers, symmetrical and slender. The belt is not narrow or wide, and the thin waist is strangled, and the dark blue military uniform is straight and obedient from shoulder to leg.

The coffee shop was silent, only the sound of the general's boots walking on the floor. As the man approached, the cold snow fragrance seemed to be airtight, telling that what came in was a top Alpha that could almost all a subdue.

"Yes... it's Admiral Tang!!"

"Oh my God!! What a good day is it today, General Tang's pheromone!! I, I, do I really deserve it!!"

"I slept in this pheromone-dressed by the general tonight. Rounding up is equivalent to we do it!!"

The omega blushed and their legs were soft, ah, ah, ah, silent screams. The pheromones on their bodies overflowed uncontrollably, and they were almost induced to estrus by the top pheromones on Alpha.