couldn't help crying and begging his brother-in-law for help

Finally pulled the vibrating rickshaw to the pear orchard, his subordinate and coachman was still full of horror that was shocked to the worldview, he stood tall and strong at the back door of the pear orchard, and their ears kept hearing the sound of their white chief Bai coaxing.

Hiss......

The coachman took a breath with a toothache, stood straight and straight, and didn't dare to look back, and when Director Bai went down with someone in his arms, he relaxed and watched Mao Miaomiao chase after him with cat steps.

He looked at the big white and fluffy white buttocks of the cat Miao Miao, and sighed: "Miao, your family status, look at other people, they are all held." "

After sighing, he didn't dare to stay longer, and the coachman pulled the car and slipped quickly.

............

Bai Qingzhi hugged Tang Tang, who was struggling, to the bedroom, and coaxed with a slightly chaotic breath: "Good Tangtang, don't ...... Don't move. "

Tang Tang's face was flushed, there was a mist in his horny apricot eyes, his moist lips were slightly open and panting, and the tip of his small tongue was looming between his teeth: "Hmm...... Uncomfortable...... It's uncomfortable. "

The voice was soft, like a cat calling spring, pitiful and with a hint of temptation.

Bai Qingzhi put Tang Tang on the bed with difficulty, watching the poor little boy whimper and lying on the bed and twisting, his clothes were already messy, a large snow-white chest and exposed to the air, because of the influence of the drug, a layer of light powder, the Adam's apple rolled slightly, and he reached out to untie his shirt.

The pale robe was unbuttoned, the pants were withdrawn, and they were thrown on the ground, and the delicate little cock suddenly popped out, still pink and white and red, and drooling down the tiger's head.

"Isn't it uncomfortable...... Woo......"

The boy sobbed sadly, and couldn't help but reach out and stroke the hard and painful cock that moved his lower body, and stroked up and down in an orderly manner.

Bai Qingzhi looked distressed, and quickly held Tang Tang's hand that was moving his cock too vigorously, leaned over slightly, and opened his mouth to hold the delicate little guy.

"Uhh--!h

Tang Tang shuddered and fell into the bed, his misty eyes looked at the classical carved bed and gasped, and hummed comfortably.

His cock is not big, it looks like a jade, and it can be easily squeezed by a man in his throat, and he shiveres comfortably.

The drug attack was too strong, and it didn't take long for him to stand up and shoot one of Bai Qing's mouths of liquid, whimper, and fall back to the bed.

Bai Qingzhi spit out the still stiff cock, licked a little semen from the corner of his lips, and said in a dumb voice: "Little boy is so good, I'll go find a doctor for you to take a look, okay?"

He didn't know what kind of medicine Ding Jiahao was given, and whether it would cause harm to people's bodies, so he endured the hard pain in his crotch, and he didn't dare to give it to Tang Tang just like that, so he could only give it to Xiao Gongzi once, and let him calm down first.

"Woo don't ...... Don't ......" Tang Tang cried and stretched out his hand to the back, found that he couldn't reach it and laboriously turned around and knelt on the bed, broke his buttocks and separated them to the sides, sobbing nonsense: "Uncomfortable...... Good...... It's so itchy, it's uncomfortable......"