Poker Face Dad Teaches Uncle Soldier Ruffian

Jiang Xing hurriedly pulled out his meat cock, and the donkey thing covered with green tendons broke away from the red and wet little asshole, and let out a lewd "pop", he stiffened his body and turned around, and saw his brother's extremely cold face.

"Brother, you ...... Why are you here?"

He said embarrassedly, his hand touching the messy quilt, trying to shake it off and block his naked and muddy nephew.

......... But just now the meat stick withdrew from the nephew's orgasm when he had just climaxed the extremely sensitive intestines, Tang Tang was stimulated by the rapid friction and screamed, he raised his honey-colored body full of sweat, shaking and twitching like a sieve, and his toes clutched the messy sheets.

Jiang Xing and Jiang Lingyuan could clearly see that the young man's sickly erect big cock was thrown twice, squirting thin semen, and the small asshole that couldn't close between the honey-colored buttocks spasmed wildly, squirting out a large amount of white pulp, and after a few seconds, he was exhausted and slammed on the bed.

The light honey-colored legs are red, shaking slightly, the skin and flesh are stained with crystal stickiness, the color of the meat hole that cannot be closed in the middle is rotten red, the wet soft meat at the hole mouth is entangled with each other, and the turbid liquid mixed with white pulp is sprayed outward, and the bright red meat hole contains white pulp for a while, and it is slowly flowing down, wetting the dark sheet under the buttocks.

Jiang Xing's indisputable brother almost instantly had the meaning of recovery, he covered Tang Tang with the quilt tightly, and then picked up his pants from under the bed and put them on, just after putting them on, he didn't even have time to tie the trouser rope, his brother walked over with a cold face and kicked him on the knee.

The strength seemed to crush his knees, and he slammed one leg to the floor with a "bang", and after reacting, he stood up with cold air.

The muscles of that leg were tense, Jiang Xing couldn't bear to look at Jiang Lingyuan's face, thinking that in the situation just now, his brother's kick was not aimed at his second child, but he was already merciful, so he didn't dare to resist, and let Jiang Lingyuan kick it in the stomach and kick it out.

Queen-size bed......

Tang Tang, who was in a trance, was awakened by this movement, he looked at the ceiling and recalled the near-death pleasure just now, and it took a long time to recover the character of the little wolf dog, holding on to the body that was about to fall apart, grinning with his teeth, and struggling to get out of the quilt wrapped in a ball.

He leaned back against the head of the bed, bare his mottled chest, and watched as his dad watched playfully as he almost kicked the old bastard until he vomited blood.

Refreshing.

Dog, you're arrogant!

............

Over there, Jiang Lingyuan's tone was so cold that he suppressed his anger: "I asked you to take care of Tang Tang, that's how you took care of me!"

"Huh, Jiang Xing!"

Jiang Xing covered his stomach, the painful cold sweat came down, and the pain of being beaten by Tang Tang's heart was also surging upward, he swallowed the bloody saliva, and had no choice but to admit his mistake: "This matter is my fault, my fault, I am disrespectful to the old man as an uncle, wait for you to dissipate our anger and we will have a good talk, okay?"

"Talk about a fart. Tang Tang was holding back the fire in his heart, twisted his eyebrows, and snorted unhappily: "Jiang Lingyuan, you help me pump him, it's best to abolish his second child." the dog stuff...... I'll be fine when I'm ready. "