Arrogant little wolf dog by uncle dad Ssangyong

History is always strikingly similar.

After Jiang Xing heard that Tang Tang had beaten people, he was a little uneasy, for fear that the little cubs would disobey him, and it was true that he hadn't seen the little bastard for several days, and the instructor of Jiang University was itching, so he drove to the headquarters if he didn't deal with the training base.

Even in order to surprise Tang Tang, he specially asked his brother's adjutant the password for the door lock of this new apartment, but he never expected that his brother and the little bastard teamed up to give him a green "surprise".

Jiang Xing's tall and straight body leaned against the door frame, and his left hand that knocked on the door had not been put down, he looked at the father and son with a smile, and gritted his teeth faintly: "Isn't it a coincidence that I came?"

When Jiang Lingyuan heard Jiang Xing's voice, he originally wanted to turn back, but he seemed to remember that he didn't have the idea of turning back, and he kept kissing Tang Tang's neck and licking the sweat on it.

Tang Tang was itched to death by his licking, his lust had not faded, his breathing was faintly urgent, his honey-colored body trembled slightly, he couldn't struggle with his father who was pressing on him, and seeing Jiang Lingyuan like this now, it didn't seem like he was only coming once.

The hot breath sprayed his neck, and his tongue slashed through the major arteries, and he trembled, "Don't ...... Don't look at it, hurry up and ...... Get him down quickly, fuck him...... Jiang Lingyuan made people yin. "

Jiang Xing raised his eyebrows, he didn't believe that Commander Jiang would make such a stupid mistake, and even if his brother's head was in the water, and his IQ fell below the value, the resistance in his body would ensure that he would not lose his mind.

Therefore, what kind of mind Jiang Lingyuan is playing with now, Jiang Xing can see it at a glance, he sneered in his heart, thinking that it is okay, his brother is quite fancy, not only did he not suffer a little injury when he got on the little bastard, but he could also make the little bastard worry, fuck.

He was beaten for nothing?

"Okay, I'll get him away. "

Jiang Xing laughed angrily, raised his leg and walked towards the two of them, but before he could reach the place, he saw that his brother finally raised his head from the neck of the little bastard, and his dark eyes carried a hint of warning.

Get lost.

Jiang Xing looked at him provocatively - don't get out, okay, brother, you beat me so hard at the beginning, but you got it yourself in a blink of an eye?

It's not moral, isn't it?

Tang Tang didn't know the turmoil between the two of them, seeing that Jiang Xing couldn't come over, and Jiang Lingyuan's sexual organ inserted in his body suddenly crushed his heart, he instantly suppressed a muffled snort, and said with difficulty: "Fuck, old bastard...... Hurriedly...... Hurry. "

Jiang Lingyuan didn't take out his hand that was in his son's clothes, he withdrew his gaze and bowed his head slightly...... In front of Jiang Xing, he opened his mouth and bit the side of Tang Tang's honey-colored neck.

The fragile neck was bitten, Tang Tang gasped in pain, and struggled and fluttered hard under Jiang Lingyuan, but unfortunately he didn't struggle away, his face was full of confusion, and he scolded a series of swear words: "Day!!, every day, every day, Jiang is punished...... What else are you looking at!!Ling Yuan is uncomfortable biting, hurry up...... Hurry up and take him to the hospital!"

Jiang Xing didn't move, of course he knew that Jiang Lingyuan had deliberately done it for him, but he saw that his brother lifted his eyelids after biting, and his eyes were full of warnings.