The general opens the degraded genital cavity

Inside the starship.

The bumps caused by the shells gradually subsided. The officer held up the crooked military cap and ran out of the cockpit. Just as he was about to seek instructions, he saw Director Fu of Noah's consortium holding their generals in his arms??

The officer took a deep breath, and he was so scared that he almost lost his breath. He fixed his eyes again.

The general's slender and strong hand wrapped around the waist of the black suit. Director Fu was so big that he bent slightly. He leaned against the general's dark blue military uniform, and his hand was also very natural and hugged the general's good waist.

Er... Maybe it's the general hugged Director Fu??

Anyway, the picture was strange. The officer's words to his mouth choked in his throat, and he only felt that his blind eyes were full of pink bubbles. At the same time, his girlfriend screamed like a chicken, "Ah, ah, double a is real der!" The voice suddenly gushed out of the depths of memory.

The officer shivered and slapped himself.

Are you awake? Um... I'm awake.

As a federal star, General Tang witnessed the whole process of his subordinates venting, being stunned, and then hitting his face crisply. Even though he was as cold as a general of Tang, his indifferent face also faintly raised a trace of confusion.

"That..." The officer's eyes fluttered on the two of them. He could only take a deep breath and asked very quickly, "General, do you want to launch a nuclear missile?"

Tang Tang only now found out how strange the posture he and Fu Chengze was. He loosened Fu Chengze's waist, squeezed his lips and said, "No." After a pause, he said, "Open the projection of the control room and talk about it first. If you can't talk about it, hit it."

"Yes!"

......

Greedy Star Pirates.

Jun Yanxiao put out the cigarette and shouted lazily: "Fu Chengze, Fu Chengze! Where have you been? Come out and fight with me quickly."

The dark starship lit up in white light, and the illusory projection slowly printed the picture of the control room from the bottom to the top.

Jun Yanxiao snorted, "Fu Chengze, I said you..." He spoke in a voice, leaned forward, staring closely at the man in the dark blue military uniform next to him.

The man lowered his head and covered his eyes with the brim of his hat. His snowy skin was almost transparent, revealing only the tall bridge of his nose, light lips, and a beautiful jaw.

The projection is the whole control room, so Jun Yanxiao's naked eyes turned around Alpha's perfect body and said leisurely, "Oh, this is the little beauty who came from here~"

The officer behind him trembled, and his hair exploded when he heard this. Admiral Tang was young when he first joined the army, because he didn't know how many times he had been teased with this face, but so far, those who took advantage of verbal advantages had no good end. Gradually, there was no more desperate Alpha, who dared to take the general's beauty and frivolity. .

Sure enough.

Tang Tang looked up slightly, his amber eyes were cold, and he looked at Jun Yanxiao with a dead-like eyes.

"His... The little beauty is so fierce?" Jun Yanxiao is very shameless: "You are Beta, aren't you? Are you interested in finding a high-quality Alpha to be a boyfriend?

Fu Chengze frowned: "Jun Yanxiao!"

"Oh, I'm here... Let's play. Don't disturb me talking to the beauty." Jun Yanxiao disliked it.