Force 1 to do 0 private hatred and have to endure (plot)

The mobile phone is buzzing endlessly, and there is quite an attitude of not calling people up.

On the big bed in the bedroom, Tang Tang frowned in his sleep, as if he was impatient with the vibration of his mobile phone. He moved in the quilt and slowly opened his eyes after a few seconds.

The "buzzing" vibration is still ringing, and the touching ceiling is very familiar. The sleeping manager looks in a trance. At the same time, the body's perception has gradually recovered...

Sour...pare...

Tang Tang squinted, and the bright room was reflected in his eyes. He suddenly cleared his head and didn't care about his discomfort. He quickly touched his glasses and connected his mobile phone.

"Hey."

"Ouch! My Tang Da's agent!! Look at the sun outside--"

"Look if it's bright!! Ah?? What time is it now!! What about you people? The sound of the stylist's collapse came from the receiver.

Tang Tang pinched the bridge of his nose, lifted the quilt to put on the slippers, pressed the speaker, coughed a few times, and said hoarsely: "Go there immediately and ask the assistant to prepare sandwiches and milk in advance." While ordering, he put on his clothes with a distorted face.

The young master's team is the best in the industry from modeling to public relations. This newly hired stylist has cooperated with Tang Tang before, and the relationship is not bad. As soon as he hears that it will not delay the next debut, he has a good idea... He talked about it, and the topic gradually deviated.

He whispered: "Hey, I said... Why are you hoarse?"

Tang Tang: "..." What, you and Feng Zhemao are in partnership to prick my heart, right?

Before the gossip went on, Tang Tang immediately hung up the phone. After washing, he came out. The room was still quiet and there was no sound.

The first show is about to begin. The protagonist hasn't got up yet. On the bedside table, the mobile phone has been flashing, and the phone calls are one after another. It's all about the senior management and the team are anxious to queue up to hit the wall.

...You have to endure the private hatred of forcing 1 to do 0.

Tang Da's agent took a deep breath and walked into the young master's room one by one. He thought he was very gentle... very gentle...

The three sleeping wolves kicked them out of bed!

Meng Chenyi said "wow" and crawled out of the quilt for a long time. Qi Yan Fox's eyes were wide open, and his whole body was confused. Qin Yu opened his mouth and came. He lifted the quilt and got up gloomily when he saw his agent... it was extinguished.

The three little bastards got up silently. After washing their heads, they took the agent's brother's car to the scene.

......

After making countless phone calls, the three young masters were finally picked up. The staff in the team simply thanked the Bodhisattva. They cried with joy and almost shed tears on the spot.

As soon as Tang Tang's car arrived at the scene, it was no exaggeration to say that... The stylist, makeup artist and public relations were full of tears in their eyes, and a large group of people greeted them.

The young masters also knew that they were lazy in bed and wasting everyone's time, and they were quite cooperative. They sat there obediently one by one and let the girls put on makeup. It looked... It looked a little like a good dog who had not shown fangs to the agent before.