Good son with autism gets jerked by daddy's toes

The room on the other side.

A certain dog man didn't have any pressure in his heart, and after provoking the old man of the second uncle, he began to concentrate on enjoying the little cousin's wet and soft little mouth, and did not treat himself as an outsider at all.

"Eat deeper, my boy. "

Tang Xiao lowered his eyes and touched the little head buried in his cross, his voice was hoarse, revealing indescribable sexiness.

The little prince with autism was still a little stiff when he was purred, but he heard his cousin's voice was dumb, and he didn't know what his brain was making up, so he swallowed the big cock deep into the throat with a handsome little face, but the elder brother's sick cock was the same size as his father's, and it was the same rough and hot, which made the little prince's mouth sour, and his saliva flowed.

The soft little cousin held his brother's big, thick and hideous genitals in his hands, and tried to open his small mouth and swallow it, and his saliva flowed down uncontrollably, which was simply obedient and lustful.

An indescribable sense of betrayal swept through the whole body, Tang Xiaoshuang's cock doubled, the little cousin was propped up by the big cock and let out a "woo", and the tears hanging on the eyelashes fell at once, fragile and pitiful.

","

Tang Xiao gasped and cursed, he pressed the back of his little cousin's head, and the big glans slammed into the throat, enjoying the squeezing from all directions, and thrusting mercilessly.

"Uh......h Woo ah......"

The thin boy was pressed by his cousin and smacked his mouth, frowning uncomfortably with delicate eyebrows, and the saliva that he didn't have time to swallow dripped with the thrusting, making his sharp chin wet, and making some small whining movements in his throat, while the cousin of the beast was excitedly moving his waist, constantly overflowing a few cool coarse gasps, and the obedient eyebrows were all domineering aggression.

The bulging eggs hit the little cousin's chin one by one, and they kept colliding, and the little face with layers of red was stained with crystal saliva. The cousin's breathing became heavier and heavier, and the speed of the boy's mouth became faster and faster, and he was about to ejaculate, and suddenly someone grabbed the clothes on the back of his neck from behind and threw him out of bed.

Tang Xiao's expression changed suddenly, he stood firm and turned around and punched directly, but he was dodged by the person who came, and he couldn't make a second move, because he saw clearly who attacked him this time.

He put away his violent gaze, couldn't help but look at his big cock that had just been scratched by Tang Tang's teeth, and took a breath: "I said second uncle, you can pull whatever you say, and I'm not afraid that Tang Tang will not pay attention to bite off my things." "

The person who came was Tang Chengyan in a black bathrobe, he didn't know when he came in, he was tall and long-legged, with wide shoulders and a narrow waist, and stood by the bed, and sneered: "Heh...... I can't ask for it. "

He indifferently looked at the ignorant young man kneeling in the ginger quilt, his face was flushed, and his lower body was naked, and he swept over the cheap nephew in front of him, his voice was cold and cold.

"Little brute. "

Tang Xiao sighed when he heard this, "Why bother, Second Uncle," he also smiled, "I'm really not a good thing, but you...... It doesn't seem like a good bird......"

I want to go to my cousin, you want to go to your own son, we two beasts are not as good, is it necessary to put it here to divide the ranking?

The owl was so arrogant and provocative that he simply forgot the old brute he scolded at the camera after knowing that Tang Chengyan also had thoughts about Tang Tang.