You're finished, you're gone!

"Thirsty or not?"

Lin Qingji leaned over and lingered with Tang Tang for a while, seeing that he looked in a trance, he thought that he was too ruthless just now, and regret flashed in his heart, they should be gentle-he lowered his head and took a bottle of water, unscrewed the lid and handed it to Tang Tang's mouth to feed him.

Tang Tang swallowed on his movements, and drank several sips of water in a trance, but no matter how gentle Lin Qingji coaxed, he just didn't say anything, and even after he was not thirsty, he immediately unloaded the mill and killed the donkey, and turned his head not to look at Lin Qingji, although Tang Tezhu didn't say anything, but this small action full of "I'm angry" is simply not too cute.

Lin Qingji chuckled a few times, he wrung the mineral water well, hugged Tang Tang, who was angry, put his chin on his shoulder, and his ears and temples grinded, and his warm voice was very doting: "Tang Tang ......"

Tang Tang: "......"

"Baby?"

Tang Tang: "......"

"Tang Tang baby?"

Tang Tang: "......"

"Baby, it's alright...... Don't be angry baby, I know it's wrong. "

Tang Tang's ears became more and more red, he turned forward, broke free from Lin Qingji's embrace, and angrily hoarse, and loudly defended: "Who...... Who's your baby!Don't talk nonsense!!"

He pursed his lips in a very bad mood and sulked: "I said no, no, you guys...... You guys still get it!" Tang Tezhu thought of something, and the more he spoke, the more angry he became: "It's all seen......! I'm ......!!"

At this time, Tang Tezhu did not have the appearance of a calm and handsome noble son when he first came to the company.

His ears were bright red, his eyes were also reflected in the mist, and he wanted to scold people, but he didn't know what to scold when he was a child, so he suddenly became even more angry, his lips pursed tightly, and he shrank straight to the car door, looking out of the window pitifully.

Lin Qingji was distressed: "Okay, okay, we were wrong, we are beasts, beasts, don't be angry, okay?" He took Tang Tang's hand, put it on the side of his face and rubbed it gently, and sincerely apologized: "I'm sorry, baby." "

Tang Tang didn't speak, he looked out the window very unhappily, Lin Qingji seemed to be grabbed by an invisible big hand, frowning in pain.

Lin Qingji and Shen Lanfeng's treasures were seen, even if they didn't say it, they wanted to destroy the corpses in their hearts, and time went backwards, but there is no regret medicine in this world, and it is too late to regret it now.

He sighed, held Tang Tang's hand, and gently touched his face with the back of his hand, which seemed to be a loving rubbing and a slap to his self-punishment.

Tang Tang pursed his lips and didn't speak, after a few seconds, he hesitantly glanced at Lin Qingji, Lin Daxue looked very handsome, and a clean white shirt undoubtedly set off the warm and youthful aura on his body, at this time, he lowered his head slightly, took his hand and put it on the side of his face and rubbed it lightly, even if he didn't say anything, the distress and regret that overflowed from those eyes were simply heart-piercing gentleness.

Tang Tang's heart jumped, refused to be confused by beauty, turned his head to the car window, and continued to sulk.

At this time, the two people outside the car had stopped, panting slightly against each other, the two men were ruthless, and they all greeted each other's faces, the two handsome faces that should be insured were blue and purple, and they also lost their facial features to be beaten, and after the face was injured, it looked not only not ugly, but also a fierce and murderous handsomeness.