The wolf plays hooligan on the rabbit, is there a demon tube

The little white rabbit had tears in his eyes, kicked his legs, and was carried back to the office by Mr. Wolf lightly, all the way to earn enough attention.

The door slammed shut, and everyone withdrew their curious gazes.

In the office, as soon as Lang Chuan let go, Tang Tang jumped to the corner and cowardly gathered himself.

"Mr. Wolf, don't ...... Don't eat me. "He's young, and it's the first time he's coming down the mountain, and he's so simple. When I saw the wolf, I remembered the story of the big bad wolf that the clansmen told him when he was still there, and his voice was crying: "I...... I'm not tasty, it's really not tasty. "

Lang Chuan sat down on the sofa with a big grin, crossed his legs and lit a cigarette, his deep eyes looked at the chirping little white rabbit, gritting the cigarette holder with fangs, lazy: "Why, didn't the Demon Alliance tell you that I was a wolf?"

"No!!" Hearing this, the little white rabbit also widened his eyes, like a famous painting shouting, he couldn't believe that the demon alliance actually asked the wolf to take care of the rabbit!

Lang Chuan: "...... okay, it's all unreliable."

...... The demon in charge of the Demon Alliance, who was far away, sneezed and went to deal with official business slowly.

"Come here," Lang Chuan leaned on the sofa and beckoned to him like a puppy.

Tang Tang's head shook like a rattle, he shrank in the corner, holding his breath, trying to reduce his presence, the frightened white round tail came out, and a pair of rabbit ears were also on the verge of eagerness.

As if pitiful, his voice was soft and glutinous, Lang Chuan's Adam's apple was moving, looking at his chirping appearance, he faintly felt that the wolf in his body couldn't help rolling.

His eyes flashed green, and his voice was hoarse: "Okay, you don't come to me." The wolf king got up and walked slowly in front of the little white rabbit as if hunting.

The terrifying demonic aura from the natural enemy is getting closer and closer, and it is getting thicker and thicker, Tang Tang trembled like a sifting chaff, and finally he really couldn't hold it, the demonic aura "popped away, the beautiful boy disappeared suddenly, several clothes were scattered on the ground, and a small drum that trembled slightly.

Shake very evenly.

Lang Chuan squatted down, his big skeletal hand reached in from the collar, pinched the back skin of the little white rabbit, and took him out.

The little white rabbit that fell into the wolf's claws drooped his ears, his fur was like silk, and he gathered himself up, like a shivering rice ball, not as big as Lang Chuan's palm, all of them were clean and pure white.

Lang Chuan smiled and poked his round tail, making the little white rabbit tremble, and his hind legs fluttered hard.

"Tsk!"

Lang Chuan poked again: "The small movement is very good, I'll listen to it if I call it again." "

The wolf king's demonic spirit was close at hand, and the little white rabbit "chirped" without love, and the whole rabbit hung into a mess of cakes in the wolf's paws.

The wolf king rubbed the little white rabbit wickedly for a while, and before he could turn back, the door of the office sealed by demon power was opened from the outside.

"Yo, where did the little rabbit come from. "The voice of the visitor is magnetic with restraint, and it sounds so good that it makes people feel in a trance.