Shen Lanfeng whispered: Baby, see you next time

In the laboratory, Tang Tang said that he was leaving, and the men couldn't continue to stop a big living person, not to mention that the three of them had received a message that there was a deadlock in the conference room.

Huo's and Shen's are very fond of this patent, and they refuse to take a step back, and the senior management of the two companies shouted for a long time, and did not argue about the reason, but instead made themselves angry enough, and now they are holding the chrysanthemum tea that lowers the fire, chanting "Don't be angry, don't be angry, if I am angry with him", while giving themselves a spiritual excess, while waiting for the three people who can call the shots to come over and continue to discuss.

The high-level people held the teacup and thought together, the two men who are incompatible with each other have been in the laboratory for so long, there must have been a war with gunsmoke!

Even a few science and technology tycoons were panicked, for fear that their own Svenwen Academician Lin would be affected by the war and hurt innocents.

On the laboratory side, there is no gunsmoke, but it is true that a friendly multiplayer movement has just ended, and our main exporter has nothing to do, but is physically and mentally comfortable, but as a passive receiver, he slumped in the chair with no physical strength, panting slightly, and watched the exporters busy cleaning up the battlefield.

There was no bathroom in the laboratory, Shen Lanfeng unpacked the wet wipes, Tang Tang stepped on the armrests of the seat with his feet, his legs parted to the sides, and the trickling flesh hole between the buttocks was exposed to the man's eyes.

His expression was unknown, he half-squatted down, and used a wet tissue to probe into the red and swollen anal opening, the wet tissue was a little cold, and the intestines were slightly tightened by stimulation, which was even more inconvenient to clean up, but the man did not have any impatience, and was very patient to wipe the stickiness around little by little.

Tang Tang's feet on the handrails were wearing white socks, his toes were slightly curled up, and his whole person was red with shame as if he had just soaked in a hot spring.

He couldn't help but move his legs, and he wanted to kick people a little: "Shen Dong, don't bother......" He inhaled hissedly, and the place where the wet tissue touched was painful and there was a tingling itch.

Shen Lanfeng cleaned up the sticky liquid on the periphery and raised his eyebrows: "Didn't you say that you would let you leave after the medicine?"

That's right, Tang Tang's heart, liver and lungs hurt at the beginning, and he asked himself very imposingly if he could go, he was a big living person, of course the men couldn't stop him, and said that they would let him go after the medicine, but Tang Tang didn't expect that the cleaning process before the medicine was too embarrassing.

Tang Tang forcibly endured the man's gaze as if he was looking at a traitor, suppressed the anger in his heart, and closed his eyes as much as he could breathe.

When Shen Lanfeng dealt with the slime, the door of the laboratory also rang twice, the door slowly opened, and Lin Qingji, who was neat and tidy, came back from the outside with the bag.

He put the bag aside, washed his hands, and said, "I've bought the things back, I'll take the medicine." "

"Okay," Shen Lan got up, got out of the way, and ordered the robot arm to clean up the laboratory that they had messed up.

When Lin Qingji was serious, he was still quite a person with a clear breeze and a moon, and Shen Lanfeng, a suave flower butterfly, were two different extremes.

He put on medical gloves, watched Tang Tang sit on a stool and pretend to be dead, and laughed softly, which made Tang Tang's ears even redder.

Lin Qingji didn't tease him, his slightly cool hand held the root of his leg, and his two fingers stretched open the acupoint, seeing that there was no problem inside, only a trace on the edge of the anal opening, which was slightly red and swollen.