Godfather bathroom forced doctor

"Sir, you called me hard. The mixed-race man spoke in a serious tone.

The doctor pursed his lips tightly and scratched the white coat out of the folds, and the hands that made people want to be slender and white, but the tips were stained with powder. Under the cover of the rimless glasses, the doctor's eyes dodged, and the red tide spread down his cold face into his neck-Vincent's gaze lingered regretfully on the collar, and he vaguely felt as if something was wrong.

Looking at the doctor's appearance, he doesn't look like a veteran who has read thousands of sails, but in him, innocence and demonic Ye are integrated with each other and complement each other.

"I'm sorry. "

The doctor's eyes twitched, his slender eyelashes trembled, and the low apology contained the hoarseness of lust, which made Vincent's heart tremble.

"Doctor," Vincent's blue eyes rippled, his gait walked gracefully, and the bulging place under his suit pants was particularly eye-catching, he looked at Tang Tang, who was constantly covering himself with the hem of his clothes, and spoke clearly: "I want to ...... I probably need you more to blame than to apologize. "

The mixed-race man is tall, the three-piece suit is well-cut, and the white rose on his left chest is delicate, but even if he puts a gentleman's shell on himself, he can't stop the aura of a superior person.

The handmade leather shoes stepped on the floor tiles, and his master had an elegant gait, approaching step by step, but the doctor on the opposite side had a bad premonition.

Tang Tang's alarm bell shook loudly, he quickly lifted his pants, and tried his best to rush to the encirclement of men's oppression. It's a pity that he was choked by a hand wearing leather gloves, and his body fell back violently, and he fell on the toilet.

"Doctor. Vincent's hand around his neck slowly moved up, pinching Tang Tang's cheek lightly and heavily, and breaking it up.

The doctor was forced to raise his head, his eyes behind the lenses were panicked and frightened, and the man bent down and gently pecked his lips, breathing hot: "Be nice, I don't want to be too rude." "

Outside the door, Vincent's bodyguards received the message and told them to stay put, although they didn't know why, but several people did not have the right to question the godfather's decision, and they waited quietly.

--

"Uh......h Ah......h

The black marble sink was scattered with items in the middle, and a white lab coat was spread, and the young doctor grabbed his clothes, his back to the mirror, his legs wide open and shivering.

The mixed-race man in front of him held his knees, and the other leather-gloved hand inserted into the ripe chrysanthemum hole that he had been playing with for a long time, and the slightly cool fabric was gradually warmed by the doctor's body temperature, and began to grind in the intestines, exploring inch by inch.

The red and swollen anal opening was spitting crystalline, and the mouth was very greedy, and it didn't take long to wet the man's hands. Vincent's eyes were surprised, as if he didn't expect that the doctor would have so much water.

The doctor was full of lust, the finger marks of the big white buttocks were obvious, swollen like a ripe peach, and the anal opening in the middle was also pierced, flushing with erosive red, he stared at the small mouth of the waves, and pulled out the white rose on his chest.

"You...... What are you doing. Tang Tang's voice was dry, and he seemed to be unable to accept the fact that he was about to be raped by a stranger trapped in the bathroom.