Anthropophobia little mermaid madness: there are so many people......

The door of the luxury car was closed, Zou Qingya finally put away her standard commercial smile, looked at Yu Wenshu in the back seat with a broken face, and almost collapsed: "Ancestor, let's discuss, can you speak a little politely?!" We just came back from winning an award abroad, and we said that we would be low-key and low-key...... I didn't let you slaughter Weibo!"

She patted her head and sighed: "What did I Zou Qingya do......

The male assistant in the back couldn't help but smile so much that his shoulders were shaking, and he hurriedly took out his brother's mobile phone and a bottle of water at room temperature.

Yu Wenshu leaned back on the back of the leather seat, his long legs overlapped at will, a slender and cold white hand leaned to the side, and took the phone: "Low-key...... I've been "very" merciful. "

He snorted, clicked on the icon of a certain software, and said, "Go and find out if there is any relationship between this entertainment reporter and Shen Xueping." You're bold...... Playing with the eyes of the heart came to my father's head. "

Zou Qingya persuaded him in a good voice: "Okay, I'll investigate this matter, but it's ......" Agent Zou, who was used to seeing his own artist's operation, had a numb face: "You promise me to ask first, wait for my news about this matter, don't really go into battle yourself, go to other people's Weibo to comment?"

Yu Wenshu's action of holding the mobile phone was slightly paused...... The car suddenly fell silent, he pretended that nothing had happened, exited the official Weibo of the media, and looked up at it without surprise...... I know", Zou Qingya, smiled: "Where do you want to go, am I that kind of person." "

When he withdrew, he happened to click on the live broadcast room pushed on the homepage of Weibo, and in a noisy exclamation, a girl's scream sounded.

"Mermaid, look at it!!"

Yu Wenshu subconsciously looked over, only to see a clear blue ocean reflected on the screen, and the red fishtail flashed, and he was slightly stunned.

The mermaid is gone, and the man on the screen breaks through the water, and the man is barefoot, leaving a series of footprints on the beach, about to leave......

"Ah, Brother Yu, this person is good...... It's beautiful. "

The actor's mobile phone screen reflected a close-up of the young man's looking back, and the male assistant accidentally saw it when he handed him water, he suddenly exclaimed, but he didn't know how to describe him...... It's like a mermaid in a fairy tale world who is truly known for its beauty.

The male assistant is not exaggerating, even Yu Wenshu, who is used to seeing handsome guys and beauties in the entertainment industry, raised his eyebrows slightly, obviously agreeing with this.

............

The director is a smart person, and as soon as he saw the barrage, he knew that this was a good opportunity to increase traffic, he first asked the photographer to move the camera, and said with a smile: "That's the case, sir, we are the staff of the program team who explore the world with me, I want to ask you, is it convenient for you to appear on camera?" He paused and was amiable: "Of course, the price will be calculated according to the guest afterwards, do you consider it?"

The guests who were left behind also followed, Tang Tang was stable on the surface, but in fact, he was observing Lin Yu, who had always been arrogant and noble in the crowd, and then agreed to the director's request.

After all, he likes all the things that can make the protagonist unhappy.

"...... OK. "

The director also immediately smiled, quickly pointed the camera at Tang Tang, and then asked, "May I ask what Mr. is called?"