Live broadcast/Agent and dancer cheat in the quilt

In the dimly lit bedroom, the camera is already obscured by clothing.

 On the big bed, the white quilt bulged out into a big bulge, twisted slightly, the sound was thin and fragmented, and one pajama after another was thrown out of it.

 There are many fans in the live broadcast room who are reluctant to leave, even if they can't see it, they can't stop their enthusiasm. 

The mobile phone screen placed next to the pillow reflects the pitch-black live broadcast room, and the fans' barrage is still scrolling one by one. "Meng... Chenyi. Tang Tang's voice trembled: "You... You...... Live broadcast...... Don't—" 

He kept his voice down for fear of being recorded by the radio gear. The quilt covered the voice, Meng Chenyi pecked his neck, all the way down, licking to his chest, he grabbed the tip of his nipple and bit it, vague: "Brother, don't be afraid, you won't be discovered..."

 The phone glowed dimly and worked in the dimly lit room, and Sven's glasses were on the bedside table. He bit his lip, put his hands around the head buried in his chest, his nipples were licked by his soft lips and tongue, his teeth were bitten lightly or heavily, lust welled up on his cheeks, and a little tear mole at the end of his eyes was bright red and bloody.

 Meng Chenyi used a little force to provoke Tang Tang's gasp, he held the agent in his arms, touched the delicate back with his right hand, and groped the snow skin inch by inch with his hot big hand, down the vertebrae, and pinched two handfuls of flesh buttocks fiercely before attacking the already wet hole. 

The slender knuckles pressed the wet holes, and slowly probed into the soft intestines, the pink little asshole held the fingers, and the shiny piece was slippery, and the intestines were already hungry and thirsty, and they could be wet and dripping just by the boy's nipples. 

Meng Chenyi was very satisfied with the results of their irrigation day and night, he spit out his swollen and bloodshot nipples, wrapped his brother's long legs around his waist, his body pressed down, and a large hot meat stick rubbed the soft flesh in his legs, and the hot agent trembled. The plump glans gently poked the anus, stuffed it into the entire top, and then pulled it out, and the sound of "Bobo" was amplified in Tang Tang's ears, which made the agent very scared.

 Tang Tang tightened his body, his anus squirmed and sucked in the ravine, his hungry and thirsty intestines were dripping with water, he gasped sharply, and his voice was tight: 

"It will be heard... Other...... Yes! Before he could finish begging for mercy, a large hot and thick root slammed into his intestines. Meng Chenyi gasped, "Brother... Brother be quiet... I can't hear it. The waist and hips shook unambiguously, and the impact sound of "pop pop" was all muffled in the quilt. 

"Uhhh Woo..." The hot big meat stick squirted hot intestines, Tang Tang trembled with an orgasm, tightly wrapped around Meng Chenyi's waist, the dry bed was shaking, he looked at the barrage in the live broadcast room next to the pillow, biting the corner of the quilt and whimpering quietly. Meng Chenyi noticed his movements and lowered his voice:

 "Brother... They're looking at me, you. The thick cock rubs against the intestines quickly, and the huge glans "poof" stirs the soft flesh of the rectum. The intestines were constantly chiseled by a big meat stick, the lewd water was dripping down, Tang Tang's saliva wet the corners of the quilt, he was so cool,

 his hands grabbed Meng Chenyi's back indiscriminately, and the whole person hung on him and dangled around. The white thinness is tightly shielded from the intersection underneath. 

The big bed shook violently, skin to skin, and the two of them gradually covered themselves with a layer of fine sweat. "Woo... Sore legs, legs... Ah" The fine and dense impact was fierce and heavy, Tang Tang's painful whimper, intestinal peristalsis, rectal mouth spasm, he couldn't stand it, and his legs wrapped around the male dog's waist began to be sore.