The True Face of the Protagonist Exposed

The life was left, but there was only one breath left, the three men were cool and refreshing, all of them were full of eyebrows, and the poor Tang Tang people were all stupid and lying on the bed in a daze.

Yes, he may not be able to lie down for a while.

"Come, baby, open your mouth. Tang Yu'an squatted beside the bed, scooped a spoonful of porridge and fed it to Tang Tang, who was choking on the bed, and coaxed him softly.

Tang Tang was lying on the big bed, with a thin blanket on his waist, and his buttocks were broken open by Tang Chengyan, and he carefully medicated his overused chrysanthemum hole.

His milky white skin was now like a strawberry field, red, purple and purple, he was wilting and drooping his eyelashes, choking pitifully, his eyes and nose were a little red, and he swallowed the porridge that had been boiled in the spoon.

Tang Yu'an was helpless: "Is it okay to eat later? "

"No...... No. "

The little poor child choked up, he was so hungry that he refused the third uncle's request without even thinking about it.

Tang Yu'an had no choice but to stir the hot porridge carefully, and only when it was cold did he scoop a spoonful and feed it, and at the same time said: "The baby is not allowed to cry, the little uncle will take you to the art exhibition in a few days." He looked at Tang Tang obediently holding the spoon, and said, "Your favorite painter came to X City to hold an art exhibition, and the little uncle will take you to see it after the Mid-Autumn Festival, okay?"

Tang Tang's psychological treatment has been for a while, and I have to admit that letting a familiar person do psychological therapy for him is the best way for him to let down his guard, and it is also the most effective, and now Tang Tang no longer has the slightest intention of being afraid of them, and occasionally makes contact with their sight, not in a hurry to dodge, which is undoubtedly a progress.

Tang Yu'an knows that autism is generally difficult to cure, they will spoil Tang Tang for the rest of their lives, but they also want him to feel more about the beauty of the world, this exhibition is a good opportunity, they want to take Tang Tang out of this closed door, to see the scenery outside.

As soon as his inquiring voice fell, Tang Chengyan's action of medicating Tang Tang's little ass paused slightly, and Tang Xiao next to him also subconsciously looked over......... They were all quietly waiting for Tang Tang's reaction.

On the big bed, Tang Tang was still chewing hot porridge with some sobs, and when he heard that his little uncle was going to take him out, his chewing movements slowed down.

The other three men held their breath, knowing that the boy was hesitating.

Tang Tang swallowed the porridge, said a word dryly: "I ......" and closed his mouth again, and only after a while did he whisper: "I want to go to ......"

The stone in their hearts fell to the ground, and their eyes looked at the kittens who had tried to take a step out with gentle and doting eyes, and their hearts were very soft.

Tang Yu'an's brown eyes were soaked with honey, and he smiled: "Okay, little uncle will take you there." "

The boy blinked his face against the soft pillow and rubbed it gently, as if he didn't understand why his father, brother, and uncle were so happy, and he didn't know that he was even more important than life in the hearts of men. But there is no doubt that he is loved and protected.

It's the men who are careful to hold the finches in the palms of their hands.

......

On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival.