Arc 2 The Disabled Brother in Selling Tattoos

[Cannon fodder character replacement, Tang Tang, Tang Tang originally had a happy family. Although the family didn't have much money, they had enough food and clothing, loving parents, and a gentle brother. He himself was liked by many people because of his good dance, But one day the dream was shattered, his brother pushed him down the stairs of the school, the ground was stained red with blood, Tang Tang vaguely saw his brother's ferocious face that was different from usual. 】

【His leg was broken, and his elder brother cried bitterly on the hospital bed, berating him for being bad, for failing to hold his younger brother in time, causing him to slip and roll down the stairs. 】

[The parents comforted the elder brother and said that he was not to blame. Others also felt that they were careless, but it was not... Obviously... obviously it was the elder brother... There was no monitoring in the stairs, and the elder brother usually pretended to be too good. Tang Tang opened his mouth , ultimately did not say anything. 】

【He can't dance anymore...】

Tang Tang woke up in the hospital ward, and all he could see was the white ceiling and the faint smell of disinfectant in his nose. He lowered his eyes and lifted the thin quilt, touched his atrophied leg, and sighed.

Half a year before the original owner's leg was broken, his parents still had enough money to support his expensive medical expenses, but since his elder brother joined the dance troupe instead of him, the family's financial situation became more and more difficult, even four years before they passed away. He paid for the medical bills for his leg, and left his younger son, who was becoming more and more taciturn, to stay at home and fend for himself.

Until a month ago, both parents died in a car accident caused by drunk driving, leaving a mess for them to clean up. During the debate, he was pushed to the ground by the debtor, and when he woke up, he was in the luxurious ward that his good brother changed for him.

Just as he was sighing 'the protagonist Shou is a cruel person', the door was pushed open.

Tang Tang looked towards the door subconsciously, only to see a man who looked very gentle entered the door, the original book's Zong Shou is definitely good-looking, his brother may be because he has practiced dancing for many years, his figure is very slender, his facial features The soft, impatient black eyes immediately smiled happily when they saw Tang Tang's legs under the thin quilt.

He sat on the chair unhurriedly and looked at his brother, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, without making a sound.

To be honest, Tang Nian hadn't had a good look at his younger brother who had dominated him since childhood for a long time.

The boy on the hospital bed lost weight, and the look in his eyes when he looked at him was more timid. His skin was fair like a vampire who had not seen the sun. He had kept his head down and played with his fingers since he entered the door. What did this timid and cowardly look come from? time to start......

Ah, by the way, since he broke his leg, was taken away by himself to enter the training opportunity of the dance troupe, and heard his parents talking behind his back and saying that he was going to give up the treatment, this star that everyone loves has lost its light.

Tang Nian was proud of himself, but he didn't want to see this younger brother if it wasn't necessary.

The air was silent for a while, Tang Tang still lowered his head and played with his fingers, listening to the person sitting on the chair.

Tang Nian pursed her lips, and her voice was gentle but showing off: "Brother, I made a boyfriend a few days ago, and he paid back the money my parents owed me, and also paid your medical expenses. He will come to see you as a courtesy, Tangtang must be obedient, understand?"