Boss Qi came back and bumped into the doctor Fuck Tang Tang

"Knock, knock..." There was a knock on the door in the quiet ward, and the little drum bag covered by the quilt on the bed trembled.

"Mr. Tang... Please open the door." The gentle voice of the doctor outside the door was like a devil at this moment.

The little quilt on the bed trembled, looking pitiful and lovable, but in fact, the film emperor Tang yawned sullenly in the quilt, saying to himself that if it wasn't for the pain in my butt, I would have to squeeze you, a scum.

He stretched out his hand from under the quilt, the knuckles of which were bitten by the veterinary doctor, fumbled to take the phone in, and looked at the calendar.

Well, it's been two days since the doctor raped him, and I don't know where this beast got so much energy. His little asshole has never been free in the past two days, and there are even holes left in his intestines deep in his morning rounds. under the semen.

However, Doctor Ji is really careful. Ever since he overheard him talking to Tang Nian outside the door that day, he banned Tang Nian from visiting the doctor, and indirectly saved his ears. Speaking of this brother... count the time, his The titular "brother" is about to return from a business trip.

"Mr. Tang, it's time to apply the medicine. Could you please open the door?" Dr. Ji's sweet voice came from outside the door.

Tang Tang ignored him, and shrank back into the bed. Although he said it was fun to sleep with the doctor, it was a bit too much. There is no such concern anymore, the hospital is his territory, and he can come whenever he wants.

Woo... His back is sore, his little asshole is swollen, and he doesn't want to be fucked at all.

The knocking outside the door did not know when it stopped. Just as Tang Tang breathed a sigh of relief and was about to watch a cartoon to relax, the door lock was opened from the outside with a "click".

The small quilt trembled even more, and Tang Tang instantly got goosebumps all over his body, and burrowed into the quilt desperately like an ostrich.

Mom duck! ! ! Why does he still have the key?!

The sound of footsteps gradually became clearer, and there was a faint smell of disinfectant in his breath. Tang Tang trembled, thinking that the mother is coming!

"Oh," the doctor sighed in annoyance, "Mr. Tang... patients who don't follow the doctor's advice will be punished."

Tang Tang hid under the blanket with a cold face

Beast, I wish you an early death.

His body suddenly became cold, and the warm quilt was lifted by the doctor. Tang Tang's eyes blurred, and he immediately saw the doctor's Qingjun and smiling face.

"Ji... Doctor Ji..." Tang Tang shrank back and looked at him pitifully.

Ji Changqing was wearing a clean and tidy white coat, gently stroking the boy's face with his cool fingertips, and said softly, "Mr. Tang, it's time to take the medicine."

...

Ji Changqing was wearing medical gloves, and the hand of God skillfully stroked the boy's weak dick. The delicate little cock couldn't stand the stimulation, and it stood up in a short while.

"Oh... Doctor Ji, no... don't..."

The red rope strangled the snow-white chest, making the tiny breasts bulge, wrapping around the weak legs, around the beautiful little dick and small balls, binding him into a lewd state, Tang Tang was blinded by the black blindfold I closed my eyes, not knowing what happened, so I could only beg for mercy in a daze.