The seventh master sleeps J little pitiful child

Fushun Building.

Tang Tang carried the white cat into the compartment, and as soon as he opened the door, the aroma of mutton and warm currents came to his face, making his stomach gurgle.

It was cold outside in the late autumn, but the room was very warm, a copper pot was boiling on the round table carved from sandalwood, several plates of freshly cut fresh beef and mutton and delicate side dishes were neatly arranged, and a pot of wine was warmed in the small brown and red stove, and the faint aroma of wine wafted in the private room with the heating.

Gu Bandit took off his coat and the military jacket outside, and only wore a thin shirt, clinging to his strong muscles, he sat on the chair and raised his eyes, raising his eyebrows: "Where did the cat come from?" "

Yan Hesong, who was on the other side, also took off his blazer, wore a vest shirt, and was rolling up his sleeves to pour hot tea for Tang Tang, when he heard the words, he looked up.

The cat in the little boy's arms has fluffy and shiny fur and good breeds, and it looks like it was carefully raised by its owner.

Tang Tang's heart tightened, and he subconsciously touched the head of the white cat that began to get excited after smelling the smell of meat as a comfort, and his long eyelashes trembled uncomfortably: "I went to the theater today, this cat is ...... It's the white boss's. "

His voice is so small that he can't hear it if he doesn't listen carefully, Gu Gang and Yan Hesong are used to it, it's rare to have such a hobby that allows him to go out to breathe, and both men expressed their support.

But......

"Tang Tang, why did Bai Qingzhi's cat come back with you?" Yan Hesong asked him.

Tang Tang was already sitting between the two of them with the cat in his arms, and when he heard this, he was even more nervous, hanging his head and pinching Miao Miao's soft pointed ears, and muttered, "It's ...... It likes me. This is the truth, he pursed his lips a little shyly, looking at the way he can't put down this cat, he knows how happy it can be to be liked.

Gu Bandit couldn't help grinning when he looked at him like this, Da Shuai himself didn't know how tender his gaze was when he looked at the boy, he pulled Tang Tang's face and kissed him hard in the mouth, and said with a smile: "Okay baby, put the cat down, wipe your hands, and taste the mutton shabu in Fushun Building." "

The man kissed hard, Tang Tang's mouth hurt a little, the tips of his ears flushed red, and he lowered his head to touch the head of the little sticky spirit.

This is the first time that a living little life sticks to him and likes him.

He was a little reluctant to let go.

A charcoal fire burned in the middle of the copper-colored pot, and the clear soup on the edge was boiling and bubbling.

Yan Hesong glanced at him, stretched out his chopsticks and sandwiched the mutton rolls, cooked them in the bubbling copper pot, wrapped the hot meat rolls in sesame sauce, and fed them to Tang Tang's mouth with a bowl: "Don't patronize playing with cats, come, taste the taste." "

The thin meat roll was wrapped in sesame sauce, and the juice was dripping into the bowl, Tang Tang felt embarrassed, and ate the meat with red ears.

Fushun Building is a famous restaurant in Beipingding, this bite of mutton directly conquered the little boy who has never seen the world, he obediently carried the cat, but his eyes have been looking at the pot.

The slick and arrogant cat Miao Miao in her arms and the little goblin holding it made a move, staring at the copper pot with her claws, one big and one small, regardless of their expressions or movements.