Arc 4 The little poor in the doomsday article

In 3030, the blood moon was in the sky, and the stars were dim. Nearly half of the people on the earth suddenly mutated under the influence of radiation and carried a highly virulent virus, which was later called... zombieization.

Human beings have established a civilized order for thousands of years, and it collapsed in just three days. Since then, the law of the jungle has continued...

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang, Tang Tang is the god of J City No. 1 Middle School. His biological father is unknown. His mother died two years ago. Tang Tang worked hard and studied hard and barely studied until the third year of high school with a scholarship, but the sudden blood moon subverted the whole world.]

[Three days before the outbreak of the end of the world, a group of patients with unwarranted fever were suddenly received from all over the country. No one knew that the people who survived this high fever had the ability to protect themselves after the end of the world.]

It was dark, and the evening peak in the city ushered in the evening. People who got off work hurriedly. A car on the highway moved forward slowly step by step like a snail. The irritable driver "Didi-Didi-" clapped the horn and scolded endlessly.

Just then, someone suddenly shouted strangely, "Look at the sky!"

People waiting for the traffic lights looked up one after another. They saw that the originally bright moon turned blood red, and the stars were dark. The frightening moonlight seemed to be atomized, gradually spreading, and dyed half of the sky red.

"Damn it, why does the moon change color?"

"It's really strange recently. Some time ago, someone was in a high fever and fell into a coma. This time, even the moon has changed color."

People picked up their mobile phones to take pictures and chatted hummingly, but suddenly, there was a scream behind them, and someone burst out and bit off the flesh of the people around them!

"Ah--!" The woman screamed, covered her bleeding face with her hands, and trembled with pain, "Help me! Ah!! Help me."

"Fuck, this man has rabies, right? How can he bite people?"

The people next to him went to stop and pull one after another, but no one noticed the biting girl, with long hair and a pale face, and a creaking sound.

"Damn it, you're crazy. How dare you bite me!"

"Husband... Ah, how are you, husband!"

"Woo-hoo, mom, don't... don't bite me"

More and more people suddenly fell into disease, and even their relatives and friends could not escape the death bell. These people's faces gradually filled with death, their pupils were lightless, and their eyes turned white. They are flesh-eating and bloodthirsty, biting at the sight of people, and the people who were bitten soon turned into monsters, and people finally panicked.

Screaming, crying, asking for help spread rapidly all over the country like a plague, making human beings deeply aware...

God has abandoned the world, and the end is coming!

.........

In the old city, the corridor was narrow, dirty and old. Cen Zhu, who was dressed in a famous brand, covered his nose and entered the corridor with disgust.

The small light bulb above his head pierced and flashed. Cen Zhu was a little afraid, but when he thought about the treasure, he was still cruel. He took out the already prepared key and unscrewing the door. The dilapidated old door made a "squeak" warning sound. Unfortunately, this did not alert the owner of the room.