The big guy presses the doctor to the door board crazy C

After An Jiajin went out of Chu Yu's ward, the more he thought about it, the more unwilling he became, he waited at the nurse's station for more than an hour before he grabbed the job of giving Chu Yu a drip in the afternoon, and then ran over non-stop to brush his sense of existence.

Two tall bodyguards stood in front of the ward, and they took off their soundproof headphones, stopped An Jiajin, and told him to get permission to enter. An Jiajin only thought that Chu Yu was asleep, and he didn't dare to offend abruptly, so he could only ask tentatively, and waited at the door weakly.

And now the atmosphere in the ward is hot, and the protagonist is considered to be asleep, and he is galloping on the doctor, enjoying the pleasure of heaven.

The patient in the hospital gown pressed on the young doctor's body,Moving his heavy fuchsia cock,In and out of the little asshole。 The doctor couldn't breathe, the watery big white buttocks were hit red, shaking the flesh waves, and the lewd water at the junction was slapped away by the eggs, making the patient's ward gown wet a large piece.

The rich, lustful smell makes people blush.

"Woo......"

The big cock slammed into the rectal opening, the cavity was extremely sensitive, and it had been congested for a long time, and now it was inserted by the glans, causing a fine, dense, scratching itch and sour numbness.

The doctor's cold face was covered with lustful flushing, and he gasped unbearably, wanting Chu Yu to pull out the hot scorching long man, and he couldn't wait for him to fuck hard, and it was best to stab this lewd intestine.

Chu Yu spit out his big purple nipples, and his eyes changed from the doctor's forbearant and lustful eyebrows, the clenched lip flaps, and then to the white coat, where his naked chest was inlaid with two sassy tits of different sizes. The elastic pectoral muscles on both sides were covered with tooth marks, and a few were still bloodshot, and finally landed on the doctor's small asshole that was forcibly opened...... Let out a low gasp of pleasure.

"Doctor......" He deliberately lowered his voice, as if the devil had led people to fall: "Is it because you are afraid that others will find out if you clamp it so tightly?"

Tang Tang's long eyelashes trembled, and the red at the end of his eyes was very beautiful, he gasped for breath, and only bit his lip flap to the blood, and he didn't want to make a sound.

"Why are you afraid of being discovered?"

Chu Yu frowned in distress, the big glans was very skillful and grinding, and wave after wave of stimulation surged upward, making the doctor under him tremble.

"Mr. Chu??" An Jiajin outside the door screamed again in confusion.

When Chu Yu heard him speak, he suddenly smiled, he lowered his head and kissed the gorgeous lip flap that the doctor had bitten himself, and said in a breath voice: "Doctor...... I'm going to you against the door. "

He cooperated with the doctor's attitude of not wanting people to find out, and whispered like cheating. But like an adulterer who pursues excitement, he pulls out a watery meat stick, and the doctor's anal opening immediately becomes a flesh hole dripping with water. Chu Yu carried him under the bed, and the hot big thing was familiar with the familiar "poof" and submerged it all in.

"Hmm......"

Tang Tang's legs were weak, his body fell backwards with gravity, and the rectal mouth that was fucked open eagerly and greedily swallowed the huge top, and the doctor screamed "woo", his whole body spasmed, and the lenses were misted by the rapid wheezing.

"Hmm...... The doctor is so gluttonous. Chu Yu smiled in his tone, holding his waist with his big hand, looking like he really couldn't do anything about you, controlling the direction and slamming his crotch hard.