Sleeping, raping and crawling on the manager's bed

Yesterday's training lasted until midnight, and the wolf cubs were already very hungry. They waved their chopsticks like a competition. The good family education of the young masters made them refuse to wolf down, but the speed of chewing was still visible to the naked eye.

After eating the whole meal under the faintly loving eyes of Tang's father behind the lens, there was almost nothing left on the table. Tang Tang put the bowl into the dishwasher and made a glass of juice for the three of them paralyzed on the sofa to digest.

They talked and laughed for a while, Tang Tang checked the time before getting up and leaving.

"Brother, are you going back today?" Qin Yu called to stop him.

Tang Tang had already put on his coat, and said with a smile, "Yeah, what's wrong?"

He bent down, hooked the slippers with his fingers and put them on the shoe rack, the white socks were exposed, his upturned buttocks were slightly pouted, tight inside the suit pants, the seductive silhouette made the already hot three people even more uncomfortable.

"Brother, don't leave today." Meng Chenyi was pitiful, "We will be on stage in a few days, we are afraid..."

Tang Tang didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Are you scared? Who said you weren't nervous at all during the rehearsal?" He pushed down his glasses on the bridge of his nose and put on his coat: "Okay, hurry up and relax, it's going to be a few days Premiere."

Meng Chenyi "..." Damn, he yawned.

Qi Yan, who had been silent all this time, got up and walked towards the entrance, "Brother, I'll see you off."

"Send me off?" Tang Tang said helplessly, "What can I do in two steps?"

Qi Yan insisted on sending them off, and the other two boys were also eager to give it a try. Tang Tang quickly stopped their thoughts, and didn't let Qi Yan bother, and went out the gate with the clothes to be dry-cleaned.

But... I don't know if it was a bit of a backlash, Tang Tang only took a few steps, and the originally sunny sky changed suddenly, and before he had time to react, he was drenched in the downpour of rain.

Tang Tang "..."

Two steps away from Tang Tang, Qin Yu, Qi Yan, and Meng Chenyi in the room: "..."

The manager turned around calmly, and went back to the villa in three steps and two steps. The rain outside was loud, and he was expressionless, perfectly performing a scene. As long as I am not embarrassed, embarrassment will not catch up with me.

Although his movements were not slow, he was still completely drenched by the downpour. The water droplets from his hair "slapped" and rolled down the side of his face. The thin fabric was tightly attached to his skin, making him look even more erotic.

The three wolf cubs, holding back their laughter, took clothes for their elder brother, wiped his hair, changed his slippers, wiped his oil from time to time, touched his ankles, touched his neck and waist.

Qin Yu put Tang Tang's wet coat into the washing machine, and within a few seconds of going upstairs, he grabbed the railing and shouted downstairs: "Brother, come up and take a hot bath, don't catch a cold."

"Okay." Tang Tang's voice came from downstairs.

After Tang Tang entered the room, Qin Yu leaned against the railing, a smile slowly formed on his lips, he turned his back to the downstairs, and stretched out his hand for a done gesture.

There is a small movie theater next door, and only the projector emits light in the dark room, but this time the movie is a little different.

In the minimalist black marble bathroom, Tang Tang hung his head, unbuttoned his fingers, and took off his wet shirt. His white snowy skin was exposed to the air, and two extremely attractive cherries stood upright on his chest.