Daddy, can you hurry up!!

The pomp and circumstance of the sports meeting in the experiment was very large, and in one word, it was heroic, with a row of salutes at the edge of the playground "bang-" exploding all kinds of bright colors in the sky, and countless balloons flying in the air.

Youthful students dressed in fancy costumes marched past the podium, and some of them danced past the podium, and some of the class jokes made the whole school laugh out loud.

The principal of the experimental high school came back from abroad today, and after he stood on the rostrum and gave a speech, each class returned to its place in an orderly manner.

The sports day is about to start, and the announcement informs several students of the male 100-meter sprint to go to the track in front of them to prepare, and the person in charge of participating in the 100-meter sprint in class A this time is Yin Ming, and the classmates are chattering to cheer him up.

"Yin Ming rushed! Don't be cowardly!!"

"Isn't this a first to come back!"

"Brother Ming, come on!Tell them a few rookies, who is the father!!"

Yin Ming warmed up in front of him in a sportswear, and when he heard the male classmate's voice, he was about to shout cheers, and hugged his fist seriously and funny, with a chic attitude, as if the champion had been won back by him.

Class A's arrogance is almost heavenly, the two classes next door instantly let out a strange sigh after seeing it, they pulled their throats, refused to admit defeat to cheer for the athletes in their own class, several classes for a while sparks splashed, and the joy was not good.

Jiang Yuansi, the head teacher standing at the front of Class A, couldn't help frowning when he heard these provocative words.

The half-grown young man scolded me and I scolded you, and they made a fuss like chicken blood, and the little girls didn't let it go, and the quietest in the phalanx of class A were the three little beasts.

The ruffian school bully looked sleepy, the gloomy student union president looked indifferent, and the sunny school grass yawned boredly, they suddenly appeared in the A class team that was about to win or lose, and walked boredly among a group of big boys with red faces and thick necks, and occasionally nodded in order to fit in, not at all perfunctory.

Tang Tang felt a little funny, he picked up the digital camera, carefully focused, and a group of fried cockfighting cocks and ...... appeared on the screen in an instant and three little peacocks fishing in troubled waters.

Tsk, that's cute......

The slender fingers couldn't help but press the shutter, and there was a "click".

His photo, instantly let the three little beasts find out, the young masters twisted their eyebrows and looked at it unhappily, and after seeing clearly who the person who took the picture was, a pair of eyes suddenly brightened amazingly, if there was a tail behind them, it is estimated that they were already taking off from the propeller at this time.

Chu Anxu glanced around, and saw that no one cared about their movements, so he instantly smiled and showed a little tiger tooth, and stretched out his hand to give it to Teacher Tang with a cute and loving heart.

Tang Tang's cheeks burned, he glanced at him fiercely, and said silently: "Be honest." "

...... The corners of Colonel He's mouth twitched after seeing Chu Anxu's hippie smile, and he also wanted to tease the beauty teacher in his heart, but this ...... It's a cough...... I really can't do such a poor action.,The big boy squirmed and peeked at the beautiful teacher from time to time.。