That...... What do you think G.,Little classmate

Their gaze was too hot, even the man on the stage was a little noticed, he looked up at the three young masters, as if he felt that the three students had never seen it, and couldn't help asking: "The last classmate by the window, are you new transfer students?"

Yin Ming, who knew the temperament of this father, felt that they might not be able to reply, so he hurriedly spoke up and played a round with each other.

"Teacher, the one with the long hair is the president of our student union, called Ye Huaixun, next to him is the school grass in the experiment, Chu Anxu, He Wen in the back, the captain of the basketball team, the three of them went to the game a few days ago, and they only came back today. "

Chu Anxu smiled at Tang Tang, Ye Huaixun had been expressionless, and He Wen behind him was sitting by himself, he was sitting in the middle, with his legs crossed, lazily looking at the perfect teacher Tang on the podium.

Tang Tang glanced at them more, as if he was following the introduction to recognize their faces, and after seeing it clearly, his attention was averted, as if he didn't notice their burning gaze, and said softly: "Okay, then let's open ......"

He deliberately lengthened his tone, and then looked at some of the students in the classroom with depressed expressions, and laughed with a "poof", Teacher Tang's eyebrows and eyes were crooked, and there was a smile in his voice: "Okay, I won't tease you, I haven't eaten breakfast yet, I'll give you ten minutes to eat breakfast quickly, and the rest of the students will take out last week's papers to preview." "

The students, who were still bitter-faced, cheered instantly, and quickly took out their breakfast, while reading the papers, they stuffed them into their mouths, and the boy who entered the podium also took out their buns and took a bite, and asked vaguely: "Teacher Tang, how do you know that we haven't eaten?"

Tang Tang flipped through the papers, and while they were eating breakfast, he smoothly wrote a few questions with the most mistakes on the blackboard.

When he heard the boy speak, he didn't look back, and replied to him funny: "How do I know? Your stomach is almost ready to drum, but ...... Why didn't you have breakfast today? Could it be that we teamed up to play games together last night and woke up late in the morning? "

The boys hummed and chirped, only to be embarrassed to say that they were frightened by their father who didn't wake up in the back, Tang Tang also asked casually, didn't think about getting any answer, his slender fingers pinched the chalk, and brushed the blackboard to write smooth and beautiful English letters.

After a while, Tang Tang finished writing the question, put down the chalk, and when he turned around, he happened to see the boy sitting in the corner of the class, watching them carefully after eating, and swallowing his saliva.

"Guan Ran. "

The thin and thin boy in the corner was secretly swallowing saliva, and when he heard Tang Tang call him, he was directly frightened, he quickly stood up, and grabbed the corner of his clothes uneasily.

Tang Tang supported the podium with both hands, his upper body leaned slightly, his dark brown hair slipped a few strands to his ears with his movements, his eyes were slightly bent behind the lenses of his gold wire glasses, and his amber pupils were stained with frosting, which was very gentle: "Read the English composition." "

The small voices in the class were quiet, and Guan Ran, who was named, was a little nervous, whispered, and stumbled to read out his English composition.

Tang Tang nodded: "It's well written, come, the teacher will give you a reward." He waved at Guan Ran.

Guan Ran looked past against everyone's gaze, standing next to the podium, Tang Tang lowered his head, took out a box of breakfast milk from the drawer, and put a piece of chocolate in Guan Ran's hand, and looked up at him with a smile: "Give, teacher's reward." "