Who let these rabbit cubs provoke our little ancestor of the Jiang family

The next day's command, the officers came and went, with all kinds of materials in their hands, and the command was closer to civilian when there was no war, so they were all dressed in formal clothes.

The adjutant turned his head and talked to several officers outside the office about military affairs, and as soon as he had said a word, he heard familiar footsteps, and they immediately stood still, wanting to say hello: "Chief......"

The word "good" suddenly stuck in his throat, and a group of male officers in military uniforms looked at the oncoming Jiang Da Commander in a daze, and muttered for a long time: "Chief...... Good chief. "

Jiang Lingyuan nodded to them and went to the office, I don't know if it was their delusion, I always felt that the head of the family was in a good mood today......

The door was shut, and there was silence outside for a few seconds, and then several officers took a breath in unison.

"Ahem, chief...... The chief has a cat, why is this face scratched by the cat. "

"...... Hahaha yes, this cat is very ruthless, and I see that the corner of my mouth is also broken. "

"......"

After everyone finished laughing, they fell silent again, and looked at each other with a sharp heart.

Phew, where is the cat! This is clearly someone in the house!!

Ahem, that's ...... How to put it, their chief's wife doesn't look ...... Not a gentle and kind person.

The considerate subordinates were a little worried.

Gossip spread very quickly, Jiang Lingyuan went around the headquarters with an injury in the morning, and everything he should know in the afternoon was known, so at the same time, news also came out from the training base, saying that the second child of the Jiang family had also found a hot lover.

The crowd was amazed.

Chengjiao Circuit.

The roaring engine exploded, the cars sped away like lightning, and the tires kicked out some dirt.

A few people who were wearing private clothes and were not very familiar with Tang Tang, the second generation of the joint logistics compound was talking about today's gossip next to them, and their eyes drifted to the person sitting there.

"Hey, did you ask?"

The tall and thin man secretly glanced at Tang Tang, touched the man next to him with his arm, and asked him.

"Hey, I asked. "

The man lowered his voice: "That kid doesn't know who he was provoked by recently, and he looks like he has been deceived by eight million." "

"You said he came all morning, so he went to the side of the race track to sit, just look at it, I just asked him to run a few laps, I promised to be very happy, but as soon as he stood up, he sat back with a distorted face, I heard that it was the sequelae left by the car accident a few days ago, and it was not healed? I see...... The way he walked down the aisle was wrong. "

The man was also very embarrassed: "Isn't this the Jiang family's two Hades have found a hot target, I'll go and ask Tang Tang what his stepmother and aunt have thoughts......? It seems that the Jiang family will not be peaceful in the future. "

"But also, who can be happy with a spicy stepmother. "

The "spicy" Tang Tang sat in the audience with a calm face, listening to the sound of talking blown by the wind, and the sound of "Caracalla" being pinched in the can in his hand.