Is it good-looking, little beast

Early the next morning

The curtains of the hotel block the harsh sunlight from the window, and only a little light penetrates the room through the cracks, slightly dispelling the darkness inside...... The gray carpet in the living room threw two pieces of broken clothes, and if you looked closely, you could see the fragments of the dark red shirt, and the most obscene thing was that the front of the large window, the carpet, and even the sofa were dried up with an inexplicable liquid, so that the discerning person could understand at a glance how intense the occupants of this room were playing.

Now, the doors of these rooms are closed, and the owners of each room are still immersed in a sweet dream......

It's still early, and what woke up our teacher Tang was the alarm clock he set last night, and when the time came, the intense DJ dance music mixed with the vibration of the mobile phone "buzzing" exploded in the spacious living room, with a sense of not waking people up and not stopping.

In the master bedroom, the curtains were drawn tightly, the white quilt on the big bed bulged out with a big bulge, and Mr. Tang, whose eyes were closed, seemed to be disturbed by the bell, pulled the side of the quilt, and shrank his head into the quilt, revealing only a hairy brain. The noisy person in the living room was upset and irritable, he turned it over, and unconsciously moved away from the arms of another person, and the student next to him who didn't wake up was empty in his arms, and subconsciously reached out to fish him over, as if he wanted to take a nap with someone in his arms.

But this ringtone just didn't let them get their wish, and the intense DJ music was like a bar stereo, buzzing endlessly! Tang Tang completely exploded, turned over, and kicked the equally impatient He Wen out of bed: "Go, quickly throw away that damn phone!!"

He Wen was caught off guard and was kicked out of the quilt -

"Knock" and slammed on the ground.

This kick made Colonel He refreshed, and his face was stunned in place, he was naked with the big bird under his crotch, and one of his long legs was still horizontal on the bed, completely devoid of the wildness and ruffian spirit in his usual days.

The bell was still ringing, and Teacher Tang urged again, and Colonel He got up, put on slippers, and went to the living room to turn off the ringtone of his mobile phone, and then came back with a big bird with morning erection, climbed into bed and hugged Teacher Tang and the others into his arms, and said in a dumb voice: "Teacher, where is there corporal punishment of students early in the morning." "

Tang Tang was still confused, and he was very angry when he got up, but early in the morning, he could hear He Wen's hoarse and somewhat sexy voice, which made him lose a little anger, but he was still not very merciful, muttering: "Student fart...... Why didn't you want to think that I was your teacher when you me yesterday, get out of here, don't bother me. "

"That's not good, Mr. Tang's pussy can't bear me......" He Wen supported his head with his hands, with a smile in his eyes. His other hand reached into the quilt to caress Tang Tang's delicate body, his hot palm was close to the skin, leisurely and leisurely walked back and forth on Tang Tang's narrow waist and plump buttocks, and also grabbed two handfuls of straight buttocks.

The palm was hot, and the thin calluses on it made him itch, Tang Tang was completely woken up by He Wen, opened his eyes, kicked him through the quilt, and instructed people angrily: "Go and get me a cigarette." "

Young Master He took a kick in vain, and he was not angry, he got out of bed again like an old scalper and went to the living room to get a cigarette, but as soon as the door of this room opened, He Wen saw Ye Huaixun, who was neatly dressed, holding up his long hair with a jade hairpin, and was placing breakfast on the cart on the table, when he heard the door ringing, he looked at it coldly.