The little white rabbit is filled with predators

It's been two days since I went out of the fitness club.,These days, well-informed demons are rumoring that the wolf king raised a little white rabbit.,And quite a pet brought home.,Carnivores have wondered.,Herbivores are also very puzzled.,Now the major forums on the demon network are very active in discussing this matter.。

#求问, how did the predators get together!#

......

"Little rabbit, carrots?" Bai Xuan hung down his red phoenix eyes, sitting leisurely on the carpet, and his slender fingers were carrying a thumb-thick carrot dangling in front of the little white rabbit.

In the straw nest, the little white rabbit who was trying to chew the grass cake with his three-petal mouth trembled and shrank in silently.

The fox gave the rabbit a New Year's greeting, and it didn't ...... I didn't have a good heart.

Bai Xuanfeng's eyes were raised, and the carrot poked the fluffy little buttocks, and the disappointed elongated tone: "I really don't eat it......"

The fox tried to promote himself: "This carrot is a monster on Yungui Mountain, sweet and crispy, full of juice, as soon as you bite it, your mouth is full of fragrance......"

Seeing that the soft little white rabbit forgot to chew the grass cake, he secretly half-pricked up a long ear, eavesdropping, and swallowed saliva while eavesdropping. Bai Xuan's eyes flashed with a smile, and he seduced: "It is said that a lot of grass-eating little monsters like it, don't babies want to eat it?"

The fox sighed: "That's a pity......"

Tang Tang swallowed his saliva, looked at the tender carrots, and then looked at the green grass cake, and instantly felt that the cake held by the hairy claws was not fragrant.

But out of the intuition of small animals, Tang Tang subconsciously felt that the carrot was not a good thing, and he twisted his buttocks again and again, and buried his head in gnawing on the grass cake.

If you don't listen, don't listen, don't try to lie to my little white rabbit!

Bai Xuan's temptation failed, and he withdrew the specific carrot, and he was not annoyed, and smiled to poke the white rabbit's soft little buttocks, "The little fool is quite smart." "

Tang Tang's fluffy ears moved, and he chattered crookedly-Hmph, you are a little fool!

Lang Chuan, who was sitting behind the desk, twisted his eyebrows, threw away the report of the demon clan in his hand, looked at Bai Xuan, who was having fun, and said in a violent tone: "Dead fox, you won't leave here because of me, right?"

The wolf clan has a strict hierarchy and has many breeding offspring, as the wolf king, Lang Chuan has been busy for hundreds of years, and he really can't wait to abdicate quickly. But Bai Xuan is different, the great wilderness disappeared that year, and only he, a nine-tailed fox who ran out of playfulness in the Central Plains, was left, although he couldn't go back to Qingqiu, but he was living a very chic life.

No, when Bai Xuan heard this, he smiled and replied to him: "Yes, anyway, I have time~"

You fuck you!

Lang Chuan grinded his teeth, took the documents angrily, disposed of the pile of things as quickly as possible, pushed away the chair, and walked to the small grass nest.

Tang Tang's alarm bell shook violently, and the soft white fur was fried like a hedgehog, and he didn't move while holding the grass cake.

He...... What does his fox's mistake have to do with my rabbit? You wolf is unreasonable!