I want G to G.,It's okay to send what s in me

Tang Tang let out an "ah" with a crying voice, his eyes were very red, his wrinkled white shirt was wet with his own sweat, clinging to the flesh of his back, and the gentle and gentle teacher Tang was now eroticly pressed on the podium by He Wen.

Hearing what He Wen said to let him lecture, Tang Tang suddenly sobered up, his body tensed, and he raised his head with teary eyes, and suddenly saw Ye Huaixun and Chu Anxu sitting in their seats watching him being fucked, this scene is really like a male teacher, in front of the eyes of other students, being raped by the most disobedient student in the class.

The huge shame instantly enveloped him, and the electrically like pleasure rushed through his body, Tang Tang's head was blank, and the red cock on his lower body couldn't shoot anything, but he was still getting a sickly erection, and he poked the poke at the podium with the collision of the high school students behind him.

The wild and untamable school bully panted roughly, swinging his male waist to "pop" and pound the soft rectum, and the rectum mouth was dragged at the ravine, without hesitating that the teacher had just fallen from the climactic clouds.

A sour mood turned up, the abdomen convulsed spasmically, he has always loved to hook up with little beasts to play, and Tang Da Beauty, who couldn't control his mouth when he was angry, couldn't stand it, he cried intermittently: "Little beasts...... No, don't play...... Don't play anymore......"

He Wen didn't speak, lowered his head and bit the teacher's round shoulder, shaking his male dog's waist like a beast in a mating place, the speed of the impact was almost out of the afterimage, the thick hot cock rubbed the wet intestines hot, and countless soft flesh were played sensitively, a little grinding can make the beauty teacher can't help crying.

When he had bitten enough, he let go, and the teacher's round shoulders shook slightly, and neatly reddish tooth marks appeared on the snow-white skin.

The big boy gasped in a low voice, he leaned over and kissed Mr. Tang's reddened ears, and teased him in a dumb voice:

"Teacher, let's give a lecture, the students are still waiting......" After all, the strength of the acupuncture point has not slowed down at all.

The English teacher was whimpered by the bad embryo, and kept jolting violently, and a strong smell of joy spread in the classroom, and the podium under the two of them "creaked", as if it was about to be shaken apart, but these little beasts just didn't spare him.

Student Chu even sat on the chair with a smile and asked the teacher a question pretending to be puzzled. Teacher Tang couldn't help it, he desperately endured the violent refreshment, crying and screaming, and at the same time answering other students' "serious" English questions.

In a trance, Teacher Tang, who was so cool that he lost his mind, said the wrong answer, and was grabbed by the Colonel He, who had excellent hearing behind him, and fucked him violently with a big cock as if punishing.

The fuchsia big cock goes in and out of the red and swollen little asshole,Playing with the anal meat,Every time the cock is pulled out, you can see that the column covered with green tendons is wrapped in a layer of wet lewd water.,And then "poof" fuck in.,Crush the thick semen and juice of the slut teacher's belly.。

"Uh-a-ah!, guts are sucking. The teacher just took care of it, huh?!The answer can be wrong, tsk...... Our Teacher Tang is really 'sassy'. He bites the accent.

The tip of the red buttocks was hit hard by the student's crotch, and after it was released, a wave of flesh was shaken out, which was simply unreasonable! He Wen's big glans was chiseled very deeply, and the huge tip almost pierced into the depths of the teacher's abdominal cavity, squeezing the sorely swollen bladder back and forth through the intestines.