The scumbag dad was scared and trembled twice

Both men are vigilant, and they have already woken up after being tossed by the little things in the bed.

The handsome and romantic Yan Hesong reached out and hugged the little boy into his arms, kissed his forehead affectionately, the slightly curly hair fell down, the man squinted slightly, and his voice revealed the laziness of just waking up.

"Good morning, dear ......"

Tang Tang was slammed into a sturdy upright by him, his face was closer, and his breath was full of the faint smell of woody perfume on Yan Hesong's body.

He supported Yan Hesong's chest with both hands, stared at the enlarged handsome face in front of him with wide dark eyes, and didn't dare to breathe when he breathed.

Woo woo hurt, scared.

"......"

Yan Hesong couldn't cry or laugh, this was the first time Yan Qiye had been disliked like this, and he was not annoyed or angry, but it made him feel quite strange.

It stands to reason that the two had never known each other before, even if they raped him yesterday, the young man should be heartbroken or quarrelsome today, far from being panicked and scared and ...... Panicked look.

And...... If he was not mistaken, the little boy looked at him as if he was looking at a familiar person who scared him.

Yan Qiye's eyes were slightly dim, and he felt that this little boy seemed to have some great secrets, waiting for him to dig out.

Tang Tang was fighting against Yan Hesong here, a strong arm suddenly stretched out to wrap around his waist, and dragged him back without saying a word, he was already stripped naked, but this is good, directly attached to the warm skin and flesh.

"Why do you wake up so early?" a lazy male voice came from behind him, and the heat was baking on his neck.

Tang Tang remembered the series of vicious acts of the "brother-in-law" in his previous life who killed people without blinking, and couldn't help swallowing his saliva, not daring to say a word of refusal.

Save...... Help me.

The little boy was about to cry.

Gu Bandit tightened him into his arms, his bronzed strong arms encircled a shivering white cat, his breath sprayed, and the fine and dense kisses fell on the delicate skin of his neck, red marks one after another, and the handsome man was like a diligent gardener, imprinting red and pink strawberry prints on the boy's neck, shoulders, butterfly bones and back.

The sound of lips and tongue sucking on the skin and flesh exploded lewdly in his ears, Tang Tang was extremely cowardly, and the gardener who was waiting for the labor-intensive gardener with a red face to plant enough strawberries timidly glanced at the "brother-in-law" in front of him.

Yan Hesong supported his head with one hand, his amber eyes squinted slightly at the two of them, his dark brown medium-length hair was scattered shallowly, and his deep and attractive facial features made him look like a foreigner's romance, and the bandit-like handsome behind Tang Tang were simply two extremes.

Particularly...... Especially Yan Hesong wore a bathrobe, although it was loose, but it also covered some things that should not be seen, Gu Dashuai didn't have that consciousness, he was naked, but he was not naked, but where could this thin layer of pajama pants stop such a big guy?

The little poor child didn't dare to be angry or speak, and was aggrieved and kissed from head to toe by a wolf, and then used a pair of hands to serve the two beasts comfortably, before being carried to wash.