Only My Bastard Ending

"What are you eating!" Ruan Letong roared like a ghost: "Such a big car accident! How could he not be injured at all!!"

The person on the other side of the phone didn't dare to talk back, whether it was his fault or not, he had to apologize like his grandson, nodding and apologizing, but this was very uncomfortable, he secretly snorted fiercely, thinking that this fucking God is helping, what does it have to do with them.

"Bang-"

Ruan Letong smashed the phone, his chest rose and fell violently, he got up with a bang, and wanted to go out by holding on to the edge of the bathtub, but he didn't expect that as soon as one foot stepped out, his foot suddenly slipped suddenly.

"Slippery" slashed a fork.

"Ahh

The pain in his heart hit, Ruan Letong slammed on the wet floor tiles with a "bang", he arched his body, holding his lower body, and his eyes were blurred with tears in pain, but he couldn't even scream.

It hurts, it hurts.

Finally called an ambulance, Ruan Letong's face was full of tears, and his face was weak and white. He kept thinking about why his luck was so wrong, and secretly hated why his Tang Tang's luck was so good, so good that he could even avoid the car accident specially prepared for him!

He hated it......

......

Go back to the moment when the car accident happened

[System: Passive skills trigger, there are always Diao people who want to harm me!]

[System: Ruan Letong and Chen Bingnan's drivers maliciously reach the value of 'fatal' in their hearts, and they will be punished ......]

[System: Punishment is successfully drawn, and the sorrow of the egg and the leg run away have been used]

......

In the evening, when I finally got home, the sky was already dark, the dark clouds covered the stars, and Z City fell into a kind of calm that was about to come.

The bedroom is silent, only the floor lamp next to the bed quietly emits warm light.

Lin Qingji lay on the bed, as if he was not tired, gently stroked and patted Tang Tang's back, and coaxed Tang Tang, who had been sleeping unsteadily, to sleep, until he fell asleep, and the hand that was holding Lin Qingji's clothes tightly was also let go, and the man slowly got up and quietly went downstairs.

downstairs

The crystal lamp above the living room was turned on, and the white cold light was very bright.

Shen Lanfeng changed into comfortable pajamas, his medium-long hair was tied up cute and cute on the top of his head, and he looked very wet, obviously he had just taken a bath.

He sat lazily on the leather sofa in the living room, with one foot on the coffee table in front of him, and a medical box was placed on the black coffee table, he reached over, took out an iodophor cotton swab from it, and rubbed the wound on his ankle with dried blood, and asked Lin Qingji, who had just come downstairs, while wiping.

"Baby asleep?"

Lin Qingji snorted, looked at the bloody wound on Shen Lanfeng's ankle, and said, "The debris splashed by the truck is not clean, for the sake of safety, call a doctor to give a tetanus injection." "

Huo Tingshen came back from the floor-to-ceiling window and hung up the phone: "Called, the doctor will come over later, and," his eyes were cold and scary: "Today's accident is almost clear, the drunk truck driver was terminally ill in the first half of the year, and a few days ago, his family suddenly moved." "