Brother We Don't Last At All

next day afternoon

The silver-rimmed glasses were placed on the bedside table, and sunlight leaked in through the gaps in the curtains. The young man on the bed did not sleep soundly. There were teeth marks on his shoulders exposed to the air, and even the corners of his lips were bitten.

The phone buzzed and vibrated, waking up the young man who was sleeping restlessly on the big bed. Tang Tang was completely dazed when he woke up. He stared at the ceiling in a daze with confused eyes.

"Damn bastard..."

At this moment, Emperor Tang finally knew what the rag doll in the novel should look like.

That's right... That's right, he looks like he's paralyzed now.

Young people are really strong! good!

Tucao return to Tucao, the play has to be acted seriously, it is very difficult to hold a person who is trembling and being fucked and shouted not to want to be an actor.

It's really hard...

...

Tang Tang slowly brainwashed himself... If it wasn't for the indescribable pain in his body, he would almost have thought last night was a ridiculous dream.

It's a pity... the mottled teeth marks on her body are real, and so is the foreign body sensation behind her.

His pure 1 was actually fucked! ! No matter how good-tempered Tang Tang was, lying on the bed right now would still hurt his kidneys from the anger of the wolf cubs.

The buzzing mobile phone interrupted his thoughts, Tang Tang pinched the bridge of his nose and got up to answer the phone.

"Hello."

This statement startled the person on the other end of the phone.

"Who are you?" Producer Feng Zhemao looked at the screen in surprise, and after confirming that he had typed correctly, he said to his friend who suddenly mutated into a broken voice: "Why is your voice hoarse? "

He guessed: "Did you sing K last night?"

... Didn't they "sing" all night!

Tang Tang was stabbed with a knife, and his tone was very dangerous: "Feng Zhemao, I suggest you get down to business."

The man on the other side shrank his head timidly: "Hey...Isn't there a good thing for you?"

"I heard that you recently brought up a new boy group. It's just right. Grandpa, I'm preparing for a reality show these days. It's all about the newly formed team in the circle, the day-to-day running-in between managers and stars. How about it? Will you come?" ?"

Although Feng Zhemao is not a person, but he has a vicious vision, and he is really good at variety shows. Normally, Tang Tang would have agreed, but today...

He ground his teeth and said to himself that I'm not cheap! Where do the three animals love to go, my brother will stop serving.

"No."

"Haha, I knew you were sure...huh??? What did you say?!"

Feng Zhemao was puzzled, and his voice raised his voice: "Tang Tang, you are Tang Tang, right? Me? I'm Feng Zhemao! I'm going to invite a small group of people who haven't made their debut and are not necessarily popular to participate in my variety show. You give me back Refused?!"

Tang Tang put on his glasses and sighed: "I'll explain this to you later, I still have something to do, let's get together someday."

After finishing speaking, he ignored Feng Zhemao's desperate "Hey Hey Hey" voice, hung up the phone quickly, and moved out of bed bit by bit while supporting his waist.